AMC Tribute Thread

• Members

Speaking of Gloria - I loved her and felt she should’ve lasted longer (into the 2000s).

Also, that Gloria “profile” doesn’t seem 100% accurate or as detailed as it should be.

I’m almost certain Gloria gave birth to the premature Anna Claire in ‘94 (not ‘95), but I could be wrong.

And it doesn’t mention her religious fanatic mother (a la Carrie), which really added depth to her character, nor her suicide attempt (overdosing on pills in her car, with Erica discovering her and summoning help).

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Pine Charles

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Anna Claire’s funeral was so sad, I remember they played Clapton’s Tears in Heaven while everyone stood at the gravesite. I can still picture Gloria’s lost, devastated face.

Erica gave Gloria Mona’s bible after the service which led into some really great scenes with Erica and Dimitri who had been estranged (a stabbing will do that).

Poor Gloria, she really went off the deep end. Poisoning Adam’s rice pudding.

David Canary clutching his gut...

• Members

I was trying to find the delicious, heated (and hilarious) scene of Nurse Gloria discovering Erica attempting to steal drugs from Dr. Kinder’s office - “And RED means STOP, and GREEN means GO, and LOOK BOTH WAYS BEFORE CROSSING THE STREET!!” - but came across this instead (quite relevant to our discussion)....

• Members

As the kids say, "I was today-years-old" when I realized that Phoebe was Dr. Tyler's second wife.  Although, this convoluted sentence by Lynda Hirsch didn't make it any easier to understand because if Dr. Tyler was Charles I, then wouldn't Chuck's father be Charles Barton Tyler II, Chuck would be Charles the III, and (if he were actually the father, and the kid's first name wasn't Phillip) Charlie would have been Charles the IVth?

Edited by j swift