• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Oh I can't wait to watch this!

ETA:

Lorraine messes up some of the details.  She said that Kevin Sheffield was Palmer's nephew.  She also said that Kevin's mother was played by Marj Dusay.  

I love when she said that she would never kill Darnell 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Jonathan

• Members

I thought she said Marj Dusay but I wasn't sure lol. Aside from a few errors, I was amazed how detailed her memory was of the story.

She said she kept watching AMC after she left in '97. I can't imagine having to watch the dreck McTavish churned out in 1998 and know you were let go in favour of that. 

This was probably our one chance to get specific details on the original ending on ABC, but I realize that wasn't the purpose...

• Members

The music at the end of this clip gives me chills!  In sync right when "Maureen" turns around. 

Please register in order to view this content

This was when the show still put a lot of attention to post-production and music scoring.  It got really lazy under JHC.

• Members

I just went down a small rabbit hole watching some from that channel, and I missed so much of that music. It's funny to look back and see a marked difference between in how 2002 era AMC looked and how (just randomly picking a year) 2009 era AMC looked. I always correspond the drop in the show's look to when they very rapidly phased out sets like The Valley Inn, BJ's, and Myrtle's and Brooke's houses. Not 100% sure of when all of that occurred.

One of the videos has Dylan Fergus as Tim Dillon, and I was curious as to what he looks like now. Just Google it, y'all.