AMC Tribute Thread

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Oh he took money from some women and then was gonna "Produce" a film abut this man's son. Took the guys money & never came forward with the project

Its out there on google

I DM'd You the link

Edited by John

https://www.riverfronttimes.com/newsblog/2019/10/11/stephen-martines-ex-tv-star-accused-of-fraud-to-sing-country-songs-in-ballwin                                                                                                                                                                       https://www.riverfronttimes.com/newsblog/2018/03/30/stl-woman-allegedly-conned-by-soap-star-stephen-martines-tells-her-story      

Edited by victoria foxton

• Members

JY was a terrible Lucky recast, I don’t care how hot he was.  I do think he got better as JR, but he did not fit in on GH to me.  At least not as Lucky.

Will Estes and Jensen would have both been much better.

Edited by titan1978

• Members

Thank you!

Thanks!

I read through the articles John and VF and I was surprised. I guess no one is beyond committing something so awful, but I guess it's always strange when you recognize the individual from a tv show. 

I honestly only started to like JY on BB and even then it took me a while. 

• Members

Very entertaining and polished interview ! 

The interviewer kept it all about AMC -- the reason we were all there.  

Hopefully The Locher Room will take note...we do NOT need to hear about home-schooling and other non-soap related quarantine activities Alan...

• Members

That EW reunion was SO good - I can't wait for the rest of the episodes later this week.  I'm surprised they didn't start episode 1 with Susan Lucci though - I'm sure she's not happy about that

Please register in order to view this content

I guess they wanted to get Kelly Ripa's face out there.  Anyway, love how close Kelly and Eva still are.  The John Callahan discussion was very touching too.