AMC Tribute Thread

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I always said that Josh should have been revealed as a son of Mark's from a fling he had just prior to arriving in PV. Mark La Mura was already making the odd guest appearance at the time, so I'm sure he would have been available to play the story out long enough to get Josh settled into town and his role as an opportunistic young Erica wannabe that the rest of the family always kept at arm's length.

• Members

If I'm not mistaken, The Chateau was introduced in 1970 as Nick Davis' place. I want to say it was gone for good after the gas pipe explosion in 1987 (?).

Nevertheless, the Chateau lived on into the '90s in at least one corner of fandom -- it was the "location" of the "How to Host a Murder" party game.

Now, when did The Goalpost disappear? Just prior to the Chicken Shack showing up?

Edited by Franko

• Members

I'm going to offer some time in the mid-90s when the coffee house Julia worked at briefly came along (a la Starbucks). There was also McKay's. And then everyone needed to go eat at Holidays (Hayley and Mateo's place) before it was destroyed for SOS. What was the name of the place Krystal took over towards the end of the series' run?

Was it BJ's or am I just being ironic?

• Members

She called it BJ's....lots of jokes on the boards about that lol

W asnt there a restaurant called serving spoon as Well?

I also liked the New York place the characters went to called Nexus...in the 80s and 90s.

I always figured McKays and holidays were similar...but I guess not.