AMC Tribute Thread

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I think all the random ad/TV clips interspersed with new footage are just there to be indicative of the timeframe (1984, IIRC). But who knows? I do know the vintage video game ad (Dig Dug) has relevance.

Edited by Vee

• Members

Sweetie, your obsession, Marcy Walker, was getting downright FAT by the early 2000s.

I remember that Venetian Ball at the Chandler Mansion - circa 2003 - where Liza was going insane and pushed her half-sister out an attic window.....

Marcy looked like a stuffed sausage w/ blonde hair in her burgundy-coloured frock.

• Members

Marcy gained weight toward the end of her AMC run, no question.  It didn't help that they started dressing her positively frumpy in the 2000s.   I remember when they showed flashbacks in her initial last episode, it was glaring how differently they dressed her in the 90s vs. the 2000s.

• Members

You know, I never had anything against Marcy Walker - and really enjoyed the character of Liza from the ‘90s (and from clips I’ve seen from the ‘80s) - but GSGfan2017’s disturbing stan obsession (which goes beyond a mere fan) has made me loathe her.

I used to post a lot here when AMC was on the air, but mostly lurk now.

• Members

Christina Bennett Lind’s (the last actress to portray Bianca on ABC) twin sister has accused George H.W. Bush of sexual assault 

Former President George H.W. Bush Accused by Heather Lind of Touching Her

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/former-president-george-h-w-bush-accused-heather-lind-touching-n814131

Edited by Pine Charles