AMC Tribute Thread

• Members

I've seen this old commercial a few times and it took me forever to figure out who does the voiceover at the end. You can probably guess quicker than I did. 

(is the first guy Garrett M Brown?)

Edited by DRW50

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Omigosh! I remember these promos. Fascinating People...Fascinating Lives..

And David Canary? Sheer genius. For the first six months I watched the show, I actually believed twins were playing the role. After all, they showed him as both Adam and Stuart in the opening pictures...

She was Laurie, and she was awful, and I can't believe how she has broken out. That whole teen scene, with Ridings as JR, and Amanda Seyfried (who I also can't believe broke out, but has grown in her abilities) was such a snore.  Remember the cyber messaging crap?

However, this was very sweet regarding being starstruck by Kelly.

• Members

I actually thought seyfried got better once the show moved her character out of the JR/Jamie orbit..and interacted her with other people.

Her character had a promising romeo/Juliet type of story with Reggie before both were written out.

• Members

As far as I remember, she did next to nothing on ATWT. I feel like she just stood next to Mary Beth Evans and listened. Maybe there's a storyline with her that I'm forgetting but I don't remember her being around long at all.

• Members

She was just on there very briefly. I think she came back for a wedding or something maybe. I think she said later on that she wasn't any good (or was that on AMC?).

She wasn't much good on AMC either but she had a lot of presence. I remember her eyes always stood out. She had an edge. They could have done something with her if they'd tried. 

Daddario was always dull. 

• Members

I remember they were going with Reggie and Joni but then she just disappeared. Lauriie went off to college. 

Ridings has gotten better. He was good on Kimmy Schmidt but he was so green on AMC & I believe Jonathan Bennett just up and left so AMC had to find a JR FAST

Seyfred was on ATWT maybe a month when MBE first came on Sierra. Peyton list took obver as Lucy a few months later and was on contract

Edited by John