AMC Tribute Thread

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Received some magazines a few weeks ago, and wanted to pass along a little info...

I got confirmation that Burt Douglas appeared as Lt. Ed Riselli in 1973.

Character I had but knew nothing about...Eddie Chamberlain was Phil Brent's buddy played by Richard Partlow

Actress Jacqueline Brookes appeared as a psychiatrist shortly before joining AW as Beatrice Gordon.   I wonder if she played Dr. Mary Hansen, Erica's psychiatrist , that appeared in January of 1975. She joined AW in April.

Danfling remembers Eleanor Phelps (SOM, SS, TD, LOL, and GL) as Ruth Martin's Aunt Clara Parker, after Kate Martin died.

A few characters I'm trying to identify (there are a bunch) , but if anyone remembers them(Danfling...you have a great memory, so you may)

DA Hamilton 1973

Diane and Derek...Yvonne's Caldwell's sister and son   1984-86

Dr. Katherine Coyle...Erica's psychiatrist in 1983.

Judge Marvin Martell, Brooke's jurist that sent her to jail for not identifying a source...that he was the man behind the ring   1986.

Mike Paine...director of Sean and Devon in a play in Feb. of 1980...I think there may be a video clip somewhere of the three...

• Members

Susan Lucci talking about her appearance in the movie Joy and also talking about her appearance on an episode of Long Island Medium.  She said she never bought in to supernatural beliefs until she met Agnes Nixon.  According to La Lucci, Agnes knew how to work the ouija board!  Remember those scenes with Myra Murdock using the ouija board?

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/on-air/as-seen-on/363373671.html

Edited by Jonathan

• Members

I always think of AMC and the Crystal Ball still this time of year.

Ms. Lucci sure is getting mileage from this role in Joy. Very happy for her. And that green looks fabulous on her.

I am not surprised Agnes Nixon is into that type of thing. 

• Members

I did hear about Holland Taylor being on AMC but I wasn't aware Anna Maria Horsford was ever on. And as Jesse's lawyer to boot. Going by synopses I figured Liza told the truth before it got to this point. Poor Jesse.

The Opal and Ray scenes left me with a question. Were Opal and Jenny mentioned back when Tad was a child? 

Edited by Leoruby