AMC Tribute Thread

• Members

This was fantastic. Just when I was looking for something to occupy a lazy Saturday afternoon. biggrin.png Thanks for posting.

LOL at Erica's "Go on!" scene & that splitscreen with Erica/Brooke and their moms.

I hate to admit it but I can totally see why Walt Willey just drove all the women (over 50) crazy. My God. It seems he could have easily had at least ten parts on the show!

Edited by YRBB

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I read that James Pritchett, best known for his role as Dr. Matt Powers on The Doctors, had a short-term role on AMC in 1989 as a character named Bill Anderson. I've looked on YT to try to find him but to no avail so far. Who was the character and what was his arc? Who did he interact with?

• Members

I don't remember him on All My Children, but perhaps I was not watching at the time.

I remember him from As the World Turns, The Doctors, and in a walk-on role on Guiding Light.

I do think that his co-star from The Doctors, Lydia Bruce, would have been a good replacement for Mary Fickett when she left the role of Ruth Martin, R. N. on All My Children.

• Members

I don't recall the character's story, but he's been in my OLTL and AMC folders since the 80s. I've been looking at old SOD's from 83- and if I come across any info on Bill or Preston Dolgal, his OLTL character, I'll let you know. I have him in two roles on GL, Nick Hart and Armande from Andorra.

• Members

A while back slick jones or danfling asked to see caps of Jo Henderon's July 1968 appearance. I never did get around to it, but found it today.

vlcsnap-2015-06-02-04h02m53s354_zpshbtal

vlcsnap-2015-06-02-04h02m44s937_zpsian5a

vlcsnap-2015-06-02-04h02m29s719_zpss817m

vlcsnap-2015-06-02-04h03m03s794_zpsks4jb
If you want a gif or a clip let me know.
She was a pretty lady...she looks just like her Wilma performance in the last one.
Edited by DRW50