Toups

AMC Tribute Thread

Her husband is really into fast cars, I think. There were a bunch of paparazzi pics of them a few years ago in Italy looking at sports cars at a dealership. As far as scale goes, she's said many times before that she likes everything big in scale, and he prefers small, which she says explains why they chose each other - he's a good foot taller than she is. Apparently it was an issue when they did a huge remodel of their house a while back because she wanted everything from furniture to art to be really big, and he likes smaller, more detailed pieces.

Totally, I was in a roundabout way referencing the whole scale thing she talks about in her book. Have you ever seen photos of their Manhattan apartment? I read that it was art deco in style, but this was some years ago. Don't even know if they still have the same place.

Totally, I was in a roundabout way referencing the whole scale thing she talks about in her book. Have you ever seen photos of their Manhattan apartment? I read that it was art deco in style, but this was some years ago. Don't even know if they still have the same place.

I've seen photos of their house in Garden City and their house in the Hamptons, along with photos of wherever they lived in the city before buying the house in Garden City. I heard they had a place in Manhattan, but I don't know anything about it.

Same here, I just can't do it right now, but I will eventually. I know a lot of people felt the same way about Dick Clark. But I agree with the late Roger Ebert that we shouldn't hide away our sick and disabled just because we are uncomfortable. It warms my heart that she is still filled with such light. I'm more surprised that news of her condition didn't make it to the soap press by one way or the other because I refuse to believe that those leeches could keep anything to themselves out of respect.

Apparently none of them bothered to youtube her name since September like I just did, I guess ;)

I agree with your post completely. It took me a couple of days to watch it all the way thorugh, though honestly I'm glad I did.

Eric, I hope you eventually get a chance to watch the August 1981 AMC or the two August 1981 OLTL episodes put up on Youtube. We'd enjoy hearing your thoughts. Boy is that period of OLTL a patchwork of malaise, although the Dorian stuff is very entertaining. By contrast the AMC is pretty darn solid, and it's one of the first appearances of Opal and Jenny.

Edited by DRW50

I just stumbled upon this from the past September--apologies if it's been posted. And man, it was a bit hard for me to watch just because I have NEVER seen Agnes seem so frail sad.png

I'm sad. Agnes seems so incoherent. sad.png

I finally managed to watch the interview with Agnes. It's sad to see her struggling to get her words out and she didn't seem to understand when the interviewer was asking about people who became famous after being on her shows instead of celebrities who wanted to be on them. I am glad she mentioned writing her memoirs and I can't wait to read them!

Where is the best place online to discuss the Prospect Park months of this show?

Probably here

I'd agree that it's here. We had a separate discussion thread for each episode back when they were first airing. I'd love to read your opinion of them!

The umpteenth discussion of Jennifer Aniston's love life apparently revealed that her great love, the man she thinks sent Justin Theoroux to her, is Daniel McDonald, the late actor who was so good in the throwaway role of Michael Delaney's doctor boyfriend Brad.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2902775/Jennifer-Aniston-dated-Tony-nominated-actor-Daniel-McDonald-four-years-landed-role-Friends.html