Toups

AMC Tribute Thread

How did her feud with Erica start? Did Tom cheat on Erica with Brooke or did Brooke get with him after Erica and that drove Erica crazy?

It dates back to Tom, but before Tom and Erica were married. Brooke made it known she wanted Tom as well, which Erica hated... a rivalry is born.

Edited by R Sinclair

Brooke was working at the Goalpost, Tom's restaurant, when Erica and Tom were dating, and Brooke was a hot-to-trot mess who wanted Tom, and thus a legend was born.

GOD I hate Barbara's hair, too. That ugly triangle 'do...just...ugh. I think Abby had one like that for a while on Knots Landing.

Vanessa had an even more severe afro version on The Cosby Show.

One of my favorite Erica & Brooke rivalry lines was when Brooke wasn't even in the scene. In high school, Bianca wanted to work with Laura at the homeless shelter, and Erica refused. Bianca wanted to know why, and with disgust, Erica says "It's run by Brooke English, for one thing!" It just spoke volumes to their feud. Bianca could've been offered a job as CFO of Microsoft. If it was run by Brooke English, Erica would categorically forbid it.

Cheap's new signature had me looking for this...GREAT performance by Ms. Marj Dusay. She's sort of channeling Piper Laurie in Carrie.

This happened after I dropped AMC but I manged to tune in that day. Loved it!

I've been wanting to see the scenes of Phoebe's funeral (complete with Phoebe flashbacks) forever but I couldn't find them anywhere and now someone uploaded it to Youtube!

Part 1.

Part 2.

Part 3. (doesn't have any sound, does anyone remember the original song that played?)

I wanted to see the part where Phoebe in her letter calls Babe out on being a trollop but it's not in the clips :(

I wanted to see the part where Phoebe in her letter calls Babe out on being a trollop but it's not in the clips

I think that happened in a later episode.

Here's a clip from Phoebe's Wil reading:

Phoebe's Will Reading

Edited by RomeAt50

That's gorgeous.

Who is the woman at the very top, above Craig Lawson?

That's Arlene Vaughn. She's the original actress, Phyllis Lyons, although she looks completely different in that pic. I too didn't recognize her.