AMC Tribute Thread

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yep he was Madison's husband. And Randi knocked him out with a book end, but he didn't actually die after that. Randi thought he was dead though and flee'd the scene, then Madison came in and when Henry asked her to help him she finished the job by knocking him out again. LOL

Edited by AllMyDaysatGH

• Members

I honestly can't remember too well. During the Tad the Cad marathon they have an episode from '97 with Marian Tad and Liza which implies there was--but at the time it first aired I was more invested in other stories, and obviously that episode made it seem like he was with both again. I think the drunk thing makes more sense for all of the characters by that time.

AH OK, to quote Celine, it's all coming back to me now....

• Members

^ I really didn't care for the drug addiction storyline. It just dragged on and on and on, and it felt like blatant Emmy bait for Susan Lucci. It was so depressing to watch. Plus Erica was FUNNY when she drank, and making her an addict totally ruined any chance for drunk Erica to ever be funny again. :(

• Members

You should probably think of EricinMontreal first, then me, but he doesn't have to know this time...

I haven't had a chance to watch it yet, I just wanted to link it, but thanks. And all this seems to be stuff I haven't seen on Youtube before, as far as I remember, so that's even better.