• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

That's true.

But - and maybe this is just me - if I hated someone for personal reasons (didn't she even accuse him of sexual harassment?), I wouldn't praise them for anything - even if I thought they were great at something else.

I guess it's a pride thing for me.

It's quite possible Kate is more mature than moi, however. heh!happy.png

Edited by Pine Charles

• Members

That Charlie was always so unattractive and obnoxious to me (I mean unattractive in general--everything about him lol). I remember friends who had watched longer than me telling me how horrified they were with the recast, as they always found Charlie so "hot".

And yeah, Cecily was pretty awful when she came back. I NEVER got the appeal--until I finally saw episodes of her from the 80s where she is, for whatever reason, much more appealing (of course so was Maurice Benard when paired with her as Nico--an actor now I find difficult to take).

• Members

Yup, she did lose it to Lawford's Charlie, gross as it was. I'd have jumped either Brian, but would've tried to have a relationship with the second one (I can't remember the actor's name but he was playing Brian when Dixie was involved with him).