AMC Tribute Thread

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Liza was blonde as a child, but her hair definitely had dark roots in pics I saw of her in the early 90s. Susan said, I think in her book, that she had always wanted to be tall with straight blonde hair, so IDK if that influenced Liza's decision to stay blonde or not. Liza's hair is straight and Susan's is naturally curly, so even if Liza went dark, she still wouldn't look just like her mom, but I agree that they'd more strongly resemble each other. I think where Liza most favors her father is in scale - she's something like 5'8" or 5'10" and probably a size 6 or 8, compared to Susan's alleged 5'2" and 92 pounds.

• Members

That pic they had of Liza, I'm pretty sure that was a wig. Maybe it was from a comp card photo shoot or something because the hair was DARK. This was before Passions and the article refered to her by first and middle name, Liza Victoria, as a couple of articles have over the years.

• Members

Larry King interviewed Mike Nader a few years ago and I missed it, but I'm sure it was more about his personal woes rather than his career. I'd be interested in hearing what it was like for him making the transition from primetime to daytime, adjusting to pay/schedule/workload, working with THE two divas of either medium, et cetera.

Edited by SFK