• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
  • Members

I was reading a summer preview for 1989, and they said Dixie would have a love affair with a young man. I knew this was Tad, and yet they said Tad would be with a new girl named Annie. Was there a plan to bring in an Annie, or was that just a way for the show to hide his involvement with Dixie?

They also said Emily Ann would cause problems for Cecily and Nico. Did she?

And they said Natalie, upset about Jeremy/Marissa, would seek comfort from Ross. Did that happen? If so, that seems a little tasteless.

• Members

True. I said little mostly because I couldn't tell if they meant this would be more than just friendship. Either way it seems strange to me. Did this happen onscreen? I can't remember when Ross left. I don't know what Natalie was doing between the time she and Jeremy split and she was with Trevor and forced to marry Adam.

• Members

It's a little fuzzy, but I believe Ryan found a letter (or Erica found a letter that she then gave to Ryan) explaining that Chris wasn't really his father. It was a quick and easy way for McTavish to explain away what the previous regime had written.

• Members

I want to say that Erica was the one who found the letter and told Ryan the truth. I thought it was lame. I didn't like Chris, but I did like the idea of Ryan being his son, even though Erica + Chris and Kendall + Ryan was sort of a repeat of Erica + Dimitri and Kendall + Anton.

• Members

Thanks! I hated that they undid the Chris Stamp stuff for her Lavery story which was unnecesary. Ryan was still blood related to Jonathan via their mother and felt responsible for his mental issues after abandoning him. They could have written all of the anger adn guilt he felt w/o undoing the Stamp story. I guess she did it to make Spermgate more viable but that in and of itself was stupid.

Anyways some pics of Queen Stab-a-Ho

tumblr_lzd6dyE5ER1rpxq81o1_r1_250.jpg

tumblr_lwaw8wP3Kb1r63y35o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_lwaw8wP3Kb1r63y35o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_lrpqz0p9jP1qms0rpo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ljo2owbETS1qiz02io1_400.jpg

tumblr_lfr8wh93yK1qgeaszo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lwa4m4xqla1r63y35o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lr8ao6R1Ox1qdc2xao1_500.jpg This image is incredibly sad sad.png

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I thought the whole story of Chris being Ryan's father was stupid and pointless in the first place. I don't understand why people always need to be related. Nothing of interest came out of those two non-actors yelling at each other.