AMC Tribute Thread

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I do not know whether this has been posted already, but in case you were wondering whatever happened to Nick Benedict (Phil Brent #2)...

By the way, he has so many facts wrong about his career, it's not even funny.  Drugs are bad, kids, stay in school.

Edited by Khan

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Hal had drug shipments coming into The Boutique.   I am thinking that his ex-wife  Kitty was the owner then of The Boutique.   These drug shipments were amid shipments of soap.  I think that maybe Claudette was involved in the drug smuggling also.  I cannot remember for sure, but I think that she too worked at The Boutique.

• Members

AMC really seemed to change a lot between 1975 and 1985. I'd of course give anything to see anything from the former. Margo and Claudette have always given me the feeling of a 70s version of Krystal and Babe.

When did Mona and Charles become a thing? Were the signs there from the very beginning like with Joe and Ruth or did it start later? I know that Charles was visibly unhappy early on.

• Members

Margo was a former model, correct??

I believe she and Erica bonded over the model thing.

Regarding Mona and Dr. Charles - from everything I’ve read, there seems to have been an attraction from the beginning, but Charles turned to Mona more for comfort as Phoebe’s drinking grew progressively worse.