Toups

AMC Tribute Thread

5 hours ago, SFK said:

Been watching various episodes from the eighties last few nights.  That Dorothy Lyman was a trip, it's no wonder that memories of her were etched in my four-year-old brain. Wish I could find the scene where she hurled dinner plates at Ray, I remember watching that on our cousin's VCR as she'd taped that day.

Also watched Silver/Jeremy/Natalie/Erica/Goldie stuff. "The role of Noelle is now being played by Claire Beckman" is the first one of those I ever heard as a kid. Anyone know why Rosalind Ingledew Allen left the part? On her own volition or let go?

Have No Idea but Claire does favor Julianne Moore who replaced two years later as Sabrina on ATWT

Such a gross promo. "The show you didn't think we'd dare do!". Yeah, rape a lesbian. It's the show no one WANTED you to do.

Question, how long did Erica have Maddie for?

Edited by Darn

25 minutes ago, Darn said:

Such a gross promo. "The show you didn't think we'd dare do!". Yeah, rape a lesbian. It's the show no one WANTED you to do.

Question, how long did Erica have Maddie for?

This is when I turned off All My Children forever. The show crossed the line with Bianca's rape and, for me, never recovered.

I do not know whether this has been posted already, but in case you were wondering whatever happened to Nick Benedict (Phil Brent #2)...

By the way, he has so many facts wrong about his career, it's not even funny.  Drugs are bad, kids, stay in school.

Edited by Khan

Wasn't Hal Short part of some drug-smuggling plot?  Something to do with drugs being passed off as laundry soap, I think?  I always thought the "laundry soap twist" was fiendishly clever, lol.

On 05/08/2018 at 2:35 AM, Khan said:

I do not know whether this has been posted already, but in case you were wondering whatever happened to Nick Benedict (Phil Brent #2)...

By the way, he has so many facts wrong about his career, it's not even funny.  Drugs are bad, kids, stay in school.

Good for him that he has found happiness and contentment ...that's all I say...