Jump to content

The Wendy Williams Thread


Recommended Posts


  • Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

https://www.nj.com/entertainment/2019/01/wendy-williams-is-taking-an-extended-break-from-her-show-after-suffering-from-complications-of-graves-disease.html

 

She's out indefinitely. They are saying complications to Grave's disease but I heard some tea that she's in rehab and they are covering it up. Her broken shoulder isnt broken but rather that she had a stroke and is paralyzed in her arm

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cheap21 said:

https://www.nj.com/entertainment/2019/01/wendy-williams-is-taking-an-extended-break-from-her-show-after-suffering-from-complications-of-graves-disease.html

 

She's out indefinitely. They are saying complications to Grave's disease but I heard some tea that she's in rehab and they are covering it up. Her broken shoulder isnt broken but rather that she had a stroke and is paralyzed in her arm

 

I have a lot of mixed feelings about Wendy Williams, as I'm sure most people do, but it's been sad seeing her go through this fight the last few years - not just with her health, but also her marriage, and her son, her elderly parents, etc. And she seems all alone, which just makes it even worse for her. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, DRW50 said:

I have a lot of mixed feelings about Wendy Williams, as I'm sure most people do, but it's been sad seeing her go through this fight the last few years - not just with her health, but also her marriage, and her son, her elderly parents, etc. And she seems all alone, which just makes it even worse for her. 

 

I completely lost track of Wendy Williams and her personal drama.  What happened with her son and her parents?

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, DramatistDreamer said:

 

I completely lost track of Wendy Williams and her personal drama.  What happened with her son and her parents?

 

I don't think anything happened with her parents, I just meant they're elderly and that has to be a burden on her emotionally.

 

She had a lot of conflict with her son, as he had some drug problems. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DRW50 said:

 

I don't think anything happened with her parents, I just meant they're elderly and that has to be a burden on her emotionally.

 

She had a lot of conflict with her son, as he had some drug problems. 

and there's the empty nest feeling she's had with him going away to college. I think she might have felt he kept her family together as to me it seemed obvious she and her husband would divorce once the boy left the house. Lo and behold her marriage has gone completely downhill

Link to post
Share on other sites

As a child of divorce, it's too much on a child to be expected to be the "glue" that holds his/her parents' marriage together (I'm glad that responsibility was never placed on me but I suspect, no matter the age of the kid, he/she always feels the pressure"). 

It's probably a relief to the kid that he 'escaped' by way of college.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I remember her tearful confession on air after Whitney Houston died - she was on them corners.  I bawled like a baby.  

Edited by ChitHappens
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...