The Wendy Williams Thread

• Members

I don't have cable so I don't get BET.

Its alright though as I bought a new antenna yesterday and get better reception with it. I was able to watch the show today.

Wendy was crying on todays show. I felt so bad for her. I'll post a clip once its uploaded online

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Why was she crying? Cheap, how in the hell do you not get FOX? That is like the most basic of the basic. I shouldn't talk though. I knocked my digital antenna box and antenna off the TV so many times that I ended up busting up my reception and I didn't get ABC and CBS for months.

• Members

I either wait till they're posted on the network's website or find a way to download it.

I get free OTA HD channels via an antenna. I had a real ghetto one with the bunny ears which was working quite well but I no longer can pick up Fox reception from it. I spent a bit more money to get a new one and the reception for Fox (and NBC) which have always been spotty is much better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgXtR9JkkSE&feature=c4-overview&list=UUv7YFWATebnJ1ty4cwMKgsQ

BTW, she cries in this clip at 09:20

• Members

LOL....you're probably right bc this story got picked up on so many media outlets so he probably got it bad from everyone. She was even invited on the View to discuss it

Oh shut up Sherri Shepard. I don't even know why she tried to talk. I love how Babs tries to tell Wendy she doesn't know what her problem is and WW ends it with a read "I don't have a problem. I'm a mother, BARBARA"