ER Tosh

Soap storylines in WWE/WWF

same here. He came across as an obssessed fan and now he gets to live his dream. Good for him.

Good for him indeed.

I loved The Miz' and Coral's friendship on the gauntlet (or whichever show it was)

I'm still cracking up thinking of when that mormon girl Julie wanted to wrestle Coral and her response was: "I don't wrestle, I f*ckin' beat bitches up" :lol:

That's a great promo.

WWE has the best promos, makes the soap promos look like the crap they are.

I'm such an Orton fangurl. he could kill 10 homeless guys ( and I wouldn't put it past him) and I would be chanting "Orton is God"

Wasn't his finishing move, "The Worm," or something like that? Hilarious finishing move! :lol:

It was hilarious and so stupid and that's all he was really famous for wasn't it?

Good God, Kelly Kelly! The "perfect 10" is 100% correct. :wub: Is there a youtube channel where I can follow her stories? LOL

Kelly Kelly is so adorable, but I'd only go gay for Maryse or Layla. :lol: Not really, there are just random match channels.

Her best rivalries were vs Maryse/LayCool and Layla

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ygVJShPTuY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SjStTWoyJI

That's a great promo.

I know. :)

Hahahaha I haven't consistently kept up in years. I didn't even know Scotty 2 Hotty was still around, let alone was Jerry's son.

I didnt know he was still around till now. I thought he was like a one hit wonder who faded off into obscurity after his initial stint

Edited by Cheap21

I'm headed down to Raleigh tonight. My son turns 19 this Thursday and I gave him WWE Monday Night Raw tickets. It's the draft tonight so most of the wrestlers should be there. I'm hoping to catch a glimpse of Arn Anderson, as I know he works as a booker and stuff behind the scenes now. He was one of my favs back in the old days. :)

I watched a partial eppy of WWE for the first time in years and Dwane Johnson looks horrible. What is up with the bald head and that gigantic ugly ass tattoo on his shoulder. He looks rough. I also caught an eppy of "Are you tough enough" and I'm surprised Steve Austin looks so good. Most of the wrestlers now look old and break down but Steve looks fantastic. It's too bad I still remember he use to beat Brenda.

I am heartbroken about Macho Man. He was my favorite in the 80s when WWE blew up big. I was sad when Miss Elizabeth died because she died in such sordid circumstances with that slug Lex Lugar, but no more Macho Man is just heartbreaking. I hope the WWE makes some sort of mention of this on their show.

We shall never hear their theme again.

As many people were saying in the AMC/OLTL thread, WWE has had a lot of great Soap storylines in the past (Most of them being from around 1998 to 2001). I personally loved the short lived Kurt Angle/Stephanie/Triple H triangle. What was your favorites?

Well, a few years ago, Lita was with Matt Hardy but slept with Kane to protect Matt. Lita got pregnant with Kane's baby and had to marry Kane and she wore a black wedding gown and gave a speech for him to rot in hell. It was hilarious!

It was all a soap opera back in the late 90s. It's too predictable now.