Soap storylines in WWE/WWF

ER Tosh

• Members

Did you see Chris Jericho's return on Monday? If so, what did you think? At first I was like WTH was that?! Dude came out, soaked in the crowd for 10 minutes and then left - without even speaking! I was pissed. But then after thinking about it I thought it was brilliant and so Y2J. He went from a face to a heel in a matter of minutes. LOL. I think he is much more interesting as a heel wrestler anyway (and it no doubt makes him more money).

I don't understand how those "It begins 2012" promos the WWE had airing for weeks have anything to do with Y2J (except for a few obvious hints) but maybe that'll be explained in the coming weeks.

And yes I need Stephanie to come back! I need all of the McMahons to come back. I don't know why Shane hasn't resurfaced. How could he stand his father giving control to Triple H (his brother in law) instead of him? Ridiculous. But back to Stephanie - I freaking love her. She is amazing and I would so love if they at least brought her back as GM of RAW. I can't deal with John Laurinaitis much longer.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It was a waste of the viewers time & especially that audience but I still think it was brilliant! It made everyone have a reaction & it also generated a lot of discussion (Y2J, "It Begins", & Chris Jericho all trending worldwide, plus blogs/message boards literally still talking about it right now). The WWE writers obviously did that because they wanted people to turn on him and that's exactly what happened. They knew everyone would cheer for him at first so he had to do something to get some boos/negative reaction. LOL. I think next week's RAW will be must see. He has to speak then because there are still soo many questions. I hope this is good. I think it will be. I don't think Chris would've returned if it wasn't something he believed in/liked.

Even though I was annoyed with it at first, I've been watching this vid of his return over and over - It's entertaining. LOL! And I just LOVE how he was re-introduced in the beginning with the fireworks & his music! All that was missing was his countdown.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLi9CVi7Ld8

e5028380.gif Ugh! Just...no. Awful.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

LOL I know! It's been on since 1993. I think it's because the show is weekly and comes on once every week. Seems like a lot but it's only 52 episodes a year. The show always brags these days about how it's the longest running "Weekly Episodic TV Show" in history.

It's unfortunate Trish & Lita didn't interact during last nights show. (A very brunette) Trish made a cameo appearance in a cut scene with Triple H, teaching him how to do yoga or something. LOL.

Lita challenged WWE Wrestler Heath Slater to a match and beat his ass laugh.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I just saw the 1000th show and it was lovely! It was a true love letter to the fans and I loved how so many greats from years past came.

Highlight for me was Stephanie slapping Paul Heyman! Idiot, didnt she JUST tell you not to talk about her kids? Man I cant beleive she and Hunter are still together after all these years and have 3 kids. Congrats to them

I guess I missed Trish bc I dont recall seeing her. Loved Lita and she looks great! She hasnt aged much at all. Loved seeing Most of DX reunited, especially seeing Billy Gunn aka Mr Ass again. Didnnt he leave the company under bad terms

I felt bad for the cute guy AJ was gonna marry. CM Punk said he treated her badly....how so?

Mae Young showed up....I cant believe her old ass is still alive...lol

Rock was always my favorite and I wasnt aware he came back to wrestling after leaving it for Hollywood. Seems kind of premature to set up a Wrestlemania match now contigent on results of Royal Rumble when both are months away.

Undetertaker's hair now is much better than his balding long look

Only thing missing from the show was Stone Cold. Cant believe he didnt make an appearance

• Members

Don't feel bad... he was ALWAYS talking sh!t on AJ after he dumped her.by saying she cost him a title.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpOvJTfHOfU

He only ever remotely showed any interest in her again after it was announced she would be the Special Guest ref at his title match with CM Punk. So he tried to cozy on up to her again I guess in hopes that she'd screw Punk over and make him Champ once more. So I didn't feel bad for him at all since if you watched it weekly for the past few months you knew he was only doing it because she was coming into positions of power via her popularity.

I think she is so frickin' funny and I cry laughing whenever she's out there. She had a thing for Kane too but he said AJ was too messed up even for him.

Archived