Soap storylines in WWE/WWF

ER Tosh

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Oh, my [@#$]-ing god. I'm so devastated I missed this. Vicki Guerrero says farewell to WWE! Her last appearance? In a match against Stephanie McMahon. She had to win it or she's FIRED!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPvXb1oSmWE

I LOVE STEPHANIE! Dying to see the full clip where she declares that match against Vicki. I LOVE when Stephanie just stands and smiles smugly. She's so goddamn PERFECT!

Vicki going out to Eddie Guerrero's theme music was EVERYTHING and such a wonderful touch. Like I'm crying. And look at this heartfelt message Vicki published online today:

http://www.wwe.com/inside/vickie-guerrero-farewell-letter-26427424

Well done on this one, WWE. Well. DONE!!!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Members

I watch it a tad bit. Not as much as I used to decades ago. I do love me some Naomi though! 

Please register in order to view this content

I do need my girl to work on those mic skills and those catchphrases a bit. Her stuff will get stale real quick and cause her to lose her appeal with fans. 

@Antoyne, I said this between you and I but why didn't they move Summer and Alicia to Smackdown too?! They would've totally prospered by being on that brand. 

Also, I think they need to divide the Cruiserweight division up between the 2 shows. If not, a large portion of the wrestlers in that division are gonna remain to be underdeveloped. I think that they need to bring the Light Heavyweight title out the moth balls, put it on Smackdown, and all of them to compete for it on SD.

Archived