Wrestling Discussion: WWE, TNA, ECW, etc.

Dr. Jay S.W.

• Members

Those guys are actually pretty talented. I've seen them wrestle down in OVW and on WWE house shows. Nick Nemeth (don't know if he's still using that name) is gonna bring something really special to RAW.

Edge kicks ass as champion. Though the writers are overdoing the whole "sexual" thing, he's still able to appear good.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

(Taken from Chris Hyatte's monday blog)

SUNDAY, BLOODY SUNDAY

Ohhhh, something BIG is brewing.

How big? SO big that the "heavyweight" reporters (Meltzer, Scherer, Keller) are quietly checking and re-checking the facts before reporting on this.

HOW BIG? Well, IF it's true it might cause a mainstream uproar that SHOULD be on the level of Eddie's death and the subsequent Drug Testing announcement

HOW BIG?? Big enough that the Undertaker could potentially have a MAJOR lawsuit against the WWE...

I'm sure you know the story, but let me recap it a bit...

Rumor has it... that "Cowboy" Bob Orton Jr has Hepatitus. A pretty nasty, permenant disease that lives in his blood. In varying degrees, it could be fatal. It's also easily transmitted through mixing of body fluids. It just wipes out your liver.

Rumor has it... that Orton has had this for a while.

Rumor has it... Orton only told John Laurenitius. Probably the McMahons too.

Rumor has it... Laurenitus didn't bother to tell anyone else other than, (and this isn't for sure, just possible/probable) the McMahons and.or anyone higher on the management chain

Rumor has it... Orton got to work with this disease that IS EASILY PASSED ON THROUGH MIXING BLOOD in an environment where he sometimes is called to get physical with others and bleed.

Rumor has it... FACT... Orton bled like a stuck pig during his son's Armageddon "Hell in the Cell" match against the Undertaker

Rumor has it... FACT... Orton bled all over the Undertaker

Rumor has it... FACT Undertaker was bleeding too

Rumor has it... FACT Randy Orton was bleeding as well. All three ended up covered in each other's blood.

Rumor has it... Laurenitius saw this and said, "Uh oh".

Rumor has it... Laurentitius waited until it was too late, and until he had a load of muscle behind him, to break the news to the Undertaker

Rumor has it... The Undertaker is infuriated.

FACT Neither Cowboy Bob or the Undertaker have been seen since

And there you have it.

Do you understand what the ramifications are if any of this is true?

First of all, to ignorantly expose the Undertaker, the most loyal dog the WWE has ever had, to this is... is just mind blowing. Years... over a decade of service... of money generating fan appeal, to just callously let him work with a guy WITH A LIVER DESTROYING DISEASE IN HIS BLOOD and allow them to bleed all over each other. Without a warning... without a single heads up.

And the LEGAL ramifications. Mark Calloway, if any of this is true, could possible destroy the WWE. I mean, the irresponsible behavior here is just... it's worse than their ongoing drug problem. At least with drugs and 'roids, the WWE can say, "Hey, we didn't know!" In this situation, management (Laurenitius at least... and he WILL be the fall guy if this is as bad as it looks) DID know... and willfully withheld the information.

If this is true, the reign of John Laurenitius is over. You can't hide this. You can't sweep this under the rug. You can't throw a ton of money at the Undertaker and tell him to shut up.

• Members

I don't think that's the rumor anymore because Cowboy Bob hasn't been on TV every since the PPV where he was bleeding like crazy. I can't remember where but someone posted that Randy didn't even know about the Hep and that Cowboy Bob is telling people he forgot he had it because he first contracted in when he was a teenager. The post said the McMahons & Co. had to fly out to a House Show to tell Undertaker about this and he was and is furious but has calmed down a bit.

Something is seriously wrong with Johnny Ace. Almost everything you read about the guy is negative from current and former talent ie. letting The Rock's contract expire without contacting him, lowballing Christian, signing LOD member Animal, among other things. He couldn't even convince Samoa Joe to sign with WWE even though he had an inside track with John Cena being friends with the guy.

• Members

Everyone knows that Brock Lesnar and WWE are in a legal battle right now and a tidbit I find funny is Jonny Ace lives next door or a couple of houses down from Brock.

I missed about 4 weeks of TNA but I just started watching again and Jeff Jarrett is getting that "X-PAC HEAT" and that's not good for someone who likes to be on the show all the time. It's like someone pointed out before everytime someone new debuts he has to be the first to step to them ie. Christian, Gail Kim, Jackie Gayda, he's like a one man version of "The Clique".

Archived