AMC: Hubbard birth spoilers

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was thinking that if maybe they wanted drama they could have given the baby some type of Palsy/syndrome.And had Angie/Jesse/The Hubbard family deal with that. I would have preferred a storyline to that, than the baby being a stillborn Jesse taking an abandoned baby. And also lying about it and burying his and Angie's baby without letting her say good-bye to her.

• Members

And nobody currently has a child deaing with something like that on AMC. (And as far as I know, this type of storyline isn't happening on at least like most of the other soaps either) Ian has a heart defect, but that's not something people would notice right away like they would with someone who has some type of palsy/syndrome.

I think that Angie/Jesse/the Hubbard could have had drama with a storyline like this.

I do think that there will be pretty good acting in this storyline like with Debbie and Cornelius, but I think the storyline's too dark, and unnecessary. I could see K&S really messing it up. IMO, they haven't done anything good since they've been writing for the show.

• Members

:o

I was completely expecting a birth defect after reading last week that Jesse notices something wrong with the baby.

I don't know how I feel about this I am still so stunned, but I do take back what I said about D&D being utterly predictable.

• Members

hope we get something where Angie doesn't feel like she's connecting with the baby for some reason, something like it makes her feel like she's not being maternal when it turns out the baby isn't hers. From what I understand mother's do sense stuff like that when it comes to kids

• Members

Unfortunately, this reduces the chance that Madsion will miscarry the latest Spawn Of Lavery so Ragemonkey gets yet another child. (Unless...Madison is pregnant with Frankie's baby and they get to welcome a Hubbard grandchild right about the time they're fighting with this Maya for custody of Lucy.)

Ick. I hate all these baby-centric stories but at least this one is being given to actors we can trust to measure up.

• Members

I know people are worried about the race/skin color of the baby, but I mean Natalia was supposed to half white, and she sure didn't look it. Genetics is a funny thing. If the father of Maya's baby is African American, why couldn't she look more like the father/like A&J's kid than Maya?

• Members

There are absolutely no words.

NONE.

And the further character assassination of Jesse (happily justified by the show & fans) in the name of "good drama", "happy couples are boring" & "they were headed to the backburner"?

Fuck you AMC.

Archived