AMC: Hubbard birth spoilers

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have such mixed emotions on all of this. I really don't know how to react. But I do want to see it play out. Maybe that's a good thing?

God, it irks me something fierce that Ryan is going to get to run around Pine Valley ranting and raving about "MY DAUGHTER" while Angie and Jesse are going through hell.

• Members

I think that maybe the baby's father might be black and maybe the baby might look like they could be black baby. Like maybe a light-skinned black baby.

Also, I think that Angie/Jesse still could have had a dramatic storyline if the baby had lived. I've seen suggestions that the baby could have had a defect, or medical problem, maybe a long term one, and Angie/Jesse could have dealt/struggled with that. Something like that could have provided drama but the baby could have lived.

• Members

So does Spike. LOL Though his being deaf, hasn't really mattered sine the last time they needed it too.

Maybe when all of this is said and done, and J&A have gone to the depths and back, they can decide to/get to keep Lucy. Some happiness out of all of this.

• Members

Ian has the heart defect and Spike is the one who lost his his hearing thanks to that cliff ;)

Saw this spoiler on twitter:

Jesse buries his daughter and begs for forgiveness

Sorry but it bothers me ALOT that Angie won't get to bury and grieve their daughter, nor say goodbye

I wonder how people would feel if this was McTavish writing this.......

• Members

I don't mind this at all, since it'll keep Debbi and Darnell front burner for a long time to come. A healthy baby would be a nice reward for fans, I suppose, but boring and drama free. I don't see what the issue is. AMC has been telling these types of soapy stories with ripple effects since Day 1 (woman secretly raises sister's illegitimate child as her). Sometimes TPTB are right...you don't always need to satisfy the viewers and sometimes you have to give the audience something they didn't even know they wanted.

• Members

I think it's just so shocking. So many people assumed that this baby had to be fine, because it's Angie and Jesse. But this, this is far more...soapy. Of course I would have rather had the live baby and a little happiness, but that's backburn stuff. At least this is more how it used to be. And DW and DM will absolutely work this material. Ah. So sad. But maybe, hopefully...gut wrenching.

• Members

OMG! My jaw is on the GROUND.

That is just crazy but I'm not to unhappy with it. Debbie and Darnell will rock it. The baby that they are going to pass off as Angie's, I highly doubt it will look like them, so what is Jessie going to do when people in PV start to see the baby and realize whats going on? He's going to have to tell them and convince them to lie. Gosh everyones going to lie to Angie, and once she gets her site back, I just see her going OFF and it just being so freaking sad to watch....just wow.

Archived