Sign in to follow this  
quartermainefan

House Of Cards from Netflix

YRBB   

I need to set aside a day to watch this. There is no way I can watch it other than as a marathon.

I feel the same way but I'm toying with the idea of doing it once a week to kind of space it out, so the wait for next season is shorter. I don't know how I'll stand waiting.

I feel the same way but I'm toying with the idea of doing it once a week to kind of space it out, so the wait for next season is shorter. I don't know how I'll stand waiting.

Hubby and I are watching now. I fibbed. He would be so mad if he knew I watched already. Yikes! It is so good. I don't see how you can hold off watching.

What I'm disappointed so far, is there don't seem to be any really worthy characters to potentially take down the leads. So there's no conflict. But I'm just one episode in to season 2. (I did really like the first series though I admit I still prefer the UK--probably because I grew up with it.)

Well damn, that is definitely how you start a season 2! Gonna try and show restraint and not watch the whole season over the weekend.

I can't believe what they did in the first episode.

Kate Mara was so critical to the show's success thus far.

I know! I was stunned! But I think it works. I'm so NOT disappointed in what I've seen thus far. I'm on Ep4.

Michael Park shows up in Ep 3.

Antoyne   

I know! I was stunned! But I think it works. I'm so NOT disappointed in what I've seen thus far. I'm on Ep4.

Michael Park shows up in Ep 3.

I think it definitely needed to happen honestly.

I've only seen the first episode of Season 2, but how did I know that was coming? The foreshadowing in the previous scene...

... the scene at the rib shack where the owner was talking about the most humane way to kill a pig so it doesn't squeal. I knew Zoe was a goner right there and then!

I've only seen the first episode of Season 2, but how did I know that was coming? The foreshadowing in the previous scene...

... the scene at the rib shack where the owner was talking about the most humane way to kill a pig so it doesn't squeal. I knew Zoe was a goner right there and then!

That scene at the rib joint was chilling. But I didn't see that coming.

Damn, what a Season 2. Can't wait for season 3.

I was stunned by first episode as well.

I do hope Season 3 is the last though and is about Underwood's downfall. It's a little tiring and unbelievable that NO ONE is as smart as Underwood and able to bring him down. He needs a great adversary, Tusk came close, but not good enough.

Edited by wingwalker