Recasts

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Did Terrell Tilford replace him? I didn't know that.

It's kind of sad to think that GH had Monti Sharp and Real Andrews at the same time and did nothing with either of them. But with Monti I just don't think it worked at all. Joseph C. Phillips was probably at his best by that time and it was too jarring of a change.

Speaking of that, recasting Tammy when Patricia Healy (RIP) was fired. It was just a mistake - and the second Tammy, Tamara Clutterbuck, just did nothing but look angry and bark and stand in the background.

• Members

On GL Monti Was Replaced By Russell Curry Who Was Too Old. He Left in 96. Terell Brought David Back in 98 and stayed until 2001.

Monti was so miscast On GH as Justus. Joseph C Phillips should have never been replaced IMHO

• Members

What Was With All The Caroline & Shawn Sr Recasts On Days In The 80's

I Saw Some YT With Barbara Beckly and Lew McCloud In The Roles and They seem so Miscast

I also Know Jody Carter Played Caroline Before BB and Frank Mcclearn was Shawn Sr in 1989-90 but Ive never seen them in the roles.

• Members

On DAYS, Jack #1 (Joseph Adams) was allegedly fired because he had cold sores and a pregnant Mary Beth Evans didn't want to kiss him.

Jack #2 (James Acheson) was a horrible actor (he played Jack as if he was literally mentally challenged with an IQ of about 50). To make matters worse, the actor allegedly did or said something VERY untoward to a still-pregnant MBE (it's unclear whether it was regarding her pregnancy weight gain or something of a sexual nature). She was in tears, and Stephen Nichols and Drake Hogestyn went to James' dressing room and um... schooled him, shall we say? He was quickly replaced (thankfully) by Matthew Ashford.

Archived