Soap Opera Feuds

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Supposedly Clint Ritchie hated working with Barbara Luna and talked about how difficult she was.

Jessica Tuck and Joe Lando did not get along at first - at one point I think he brushed a piece of lint off her sweater and she slapped him.

Phillip Brown had not very nice things to say about her when SOD interviewed him during his Colbys run (this wasn't too long after Search). I can't remember but I think he might have said she was the most difficult person he'd worked with.

• Members

If I am mistaken I read that David Fumero and Melissa Archer did not get along toward the end of their pairing.

And didnt RKK and JB not get along on AW?

And from what I understand, not manty in the cast of Y&R like Diva Sharon Case.

• Members

British soap rumors and real stories:

Corrie:

There are rumors that Bev Callard and the man who plays her son, Simon Gregson, had a bad falling out over their mutual wedding plans. Whatever the reason, last November Bev vanished without a trace from Corrie during what was supposed to be a big story for her, and they had to rewrite and drop the whole thing.

Pat Phoenix refused to speak to Phillip Lowrie, who played her son, after she learned he was leaving the show.

Eastenders:

There were many rumors about Maggie O'Neil, who played Suzy Branning a few years ago, rumors that she got into big arguments with Diane Parish, Samantha Womack, and Rob Kazinsky, and that she had been rude to June Brown (one of the show's longest-running actors). Whatever the reason, she was abruptly written out, and they gave another character a year's worth of storyline that was supposed to go to her.

I believe Leslie Grantham (Den Watts) trashed Wendy Richards in some private comments that were leaked to the press during his nude webcam scandal.

Supposedly Jensen asked the show to drop her pairing with him.

He supposedly was really awful towards Sandra Ferguson the first time he was on AW.

That's interesting. I always thought she'd left by her own choice. I wonder if conflicts were the reason, since they didn't go younger or anything (Louise was younger but was usually dressed older in her career).

• Members

According To Nelson Aspen On We LOve Soaps Interview With Louise He Talks about Maree Being There and Being canned mid scene and Louise Says She came in the next day and finished that scene Maree Started

Archived