Soap Opera Feuds

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, I've seen that awards clip. She and Jeanne do look rather chummy, and I love how she totally ignores Doug Davidson. She really is something else! Jeanne has said some nice things about her. I think Brenda is still on close terms with Kate Linder and Tom Bierdz. What's the reason for Jerry Douglas hating her?

• Members

I wouldnt ignore Doug...lol..especially back then when he was a total hunk. She does still keep in touch with Tom. I thought at the time Tom was perfect for the role...Jill an overbearing mother..and Phillip a quiet shy son...it was a perfect fit for Bierdz...lol....with all his mumbling acting....lol

I think Jerry hated her because she would hold up production..scenes with him during taping. He got tired of her diva antics.

• Members

From the other side of the pond....

Barbara Windsor said when she left EastEnders last fall, the only person she ever got into a verbal spat with was Jessie Wallace, when Jessie would show up late on set. At one point she went crying to a producer (John Yorke?). However, they eventually made up when Jessie got her life on track.

Samantha Womack and Maggie O'Neill did NOT get along at all. There's speculation that Womack got O'Neil fired off the show as well.

I've also heard that things turned pretty sour between Lindsey Coulson and Michael French over the years...

• Members

Exactly. ;)

I've *heard* that PR did indeed have a fling with RS too, not sure. RS and LD's friendship had been strained for a few years.

Didn't HBS and RSW *allegedly* have friction? Same for FF and JPL vs. CH?

Somebody said Harold the dog tried to piss on Bonkers' grave but I've always heard good things about Harold.

Ellen Holly and Paul Rauch, duh.

• Members

Supposedly Farah Fath hates online fans.

In regards to Roger Davis, I read once a long time ago that Kathryn Leigh Scott threatened to get fat if they ever paired one of her characters with one of his. And he's still a major creep.

*dead*

YES!!!!! I thought I was the only one who couldn't stand her obnoxious ass (Kaye, that is). I wonder if she mellowed out once she had her come to Jesus moment.

• Members

Isn't it true that there was friction between Babs and Wendy Richard? Or was that just media speculation because Peggy seemed to usurp Pauline as Albert Square matriarch? I definitely remember reading an interview with Wendy, then a cancer survivor, in which she was asked how she thought Babs was handing her breast cancer storyline. Don't recall her exact response, but I remember it being rather catty. I know there was some issue when the Queen came to visit the set...some hullaballoo about which one of them would lead the tour of the set. I think they finally settled on some compromise in which they would take turns leading the tours of different sets.

• Members

There's a lot of mixed speculation about Windsor and Richard. Barbara has always spoken fondly about Wendy in interviews, and they both knew each other long before they were ever on the show.

Some have said the cast were split over the years, with some being loyal to Wendy, and others being loyal to Barbara though.

• Members

Peter Reckell and Kristian Alfonso disliked each other at first.

Susan Seaforth Hayes also hated Charlotte Ross.

Everyone already knows about how Alfonso and Rinna disliked each other but teamed up to try and get rid of Robert Kelker Kelly, as he was a dirty douchebag.

And, I forget their names, but the young girl that used to be play Bianca and another who used to be play Jennifer (ATWT) were rank little bitches as well.

Archived