Hotel Cæsar

MKA

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think I've told you her story, but I've posted som clips with her earlier. I'll try to explain a bit:

Cathrine started in the series in 2008, along with her sister, Cecilie. Her father, Tom Ivar, was already in the show when they arrived. At the end of the same year, Tom Ivar became ill. He needed a bone marrow transplantation, but Cecilie was not a match. There were, however, Cathrine, but she wouldn't tell Tom Ivar that. When she changed her mind and was going to tell him that, he had already discovered it and was angry at her. It all ended with Tom Ivar falling down the stairs in the lobby of Hotel Cæsar:

The following year, Cathrine steps out of the company and takes a number of hotels with her and starts her own hotel chain, Black Diamond. She gets Jens August, seeking revenge over his family, along with her as CEO. Later he returns to his family and the Anker-Hansen company, and after this Cathrine tries to buy 50 % of the shares in the Anker-Hansen company as "revenge for they having trated her badly" or something like that, I can't recall whether it was given a reason why she wanted to buy the shares. When she later loose the shares, she marries Hans-Herman. When Hans-Herman dies, Hermine inherits the shares he owned (he rescued earlier the Anker-Hansen company from bankruptcy by buying 43 % of the shares in the company), but Cathrine controls the shares until Hermine is 25. Later Eva takes control over the shares, before Hermine finally share the shares so they manage half each. Cecilie, her sister, dies in the fire at Ankerseteren at the end of 2010:

She again promises revenge over the Anker-Hansen family, blaming them for her sister's death. She begins a relationship with Arnfinn, and then she discover she is pregnant. She at first believe Arnfinn is the father, but later she realizes that the father is Pelle. She tries to empty the company for money by using too much money on the construction of the Fugleholmen Eco Retreat, but it's later revealed by Juni. She also rented Lasse/Henrik, the luxury prostitute that wondered Juni. She tries to marry Arnfinn, but when he learns what I've written above, he refuses to marry her. And then the things in the clips above happened.

• Members

Well, yes, I like the character. Still, I think it's good if the character makes a break, and eventually return later. In addition, the character defects a better explanation on her hatred of the Anker-Hansen family.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Eventually Catherine managed to defuse the bomb 3 seconds before it would explode. But the season openening, which will be shown on TV Monday (but the episode is available online already), still had several dramatic moments. For example, this is when Catherine runs over Hermine!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ptj5LMWz38s

The season opening was very good, I honestly loved the episode!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Cathrine is arrested (in Monaco) after the police discover she was the one that runned over Hermine:

And here is Cathrine's last scene, in prison:

This is the promo for Storm's comeback - it's just one week left!

• Members

Thanks smile.png

Storm started in the show in 2006 along with his siblings and their parents, but the parents died shortly after in a car accident. Storm was a rebel for about a year before he "calmed" down, especially after he discovered that Georg Anker-Hansen is his biological father. He and Vilde were together several times, and she gave birth to Gjert, and they both thought Storm was his father. But this wasn't correct. Later Vilde is pregnant again, but everyone thinks she abort the child. In her last scene, we see that wasn't reality. So Storm might have another child in Brazil, or it might be Jens August's. Storm and Cecilie Dahr Hove starts a relationship, and they are very "on-off" in a couple of years. He has also worked for the Anker-Hansen company and Restaurant Cleo, the restaurant at Hotel Cæsar, but after Cecilie dies in the fire at Ankerseteren in 2010, he leaves to join the French Foreign Legion (but says to Jens August that he should tell the family that he went to Bali).

This was very briefly told, but I've written the main events here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

New scenes, now in a playlist!

http://www.youtube.c...1ABE74BEAD43BC2

1. Goggen leaves to study at Harvard University.

2. Jens August break up with Vanessa.

3. Vanessa is found unconscious after drinking a lot of alcohol (because of what happened in scene 2...).

4. Vanessa arrives at the hospital (with 2,8 ‰ in BAC).

5. Monica, Roger's ex-wife and Vanessa's mother, is back!

6. Monica reports Roger to child welfare!

7. Storm is back!

8. The last scenes in today's episode.

9. Hotel Cæsar's opening in CSI NY style.

Archived