Hotel Cæsar

MKA

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks. Who was Jens August forcing to sign papers? (I thought the guy was kind of cute)

Who was chloroformed?

At first I thought that woman at the end shoved ground glass in the man's face and I did a double take.

• Members

Jens August forced Storm (Liland Anker-Hansen) to sign the papers, but that's especially edited for the promo - because it was Arnfinn he forced to sign in the actual episode. And before he was forced into doing that, Arnfinn was chloroformed and kidnapped - commissioned by Jens August.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Members

New promos!

Please press the CC button to the right below the video for English subtitles. smile.png

Sadly, but not surprisingly, the show didn't win the "Best TV drama" category at Gullruten, the Norwegian TV awards, in May. However, Hotel Cæsar is nominated in the best "Soap Operas and Telenovelas" category at Banff Rockie Awards at the Canadian Banff World Media Festival, apparently starting next Sunday. Sources:

• Members

New promos - this time for the Season Finale!! The promos just looks amazing; I'm really, really excited about this!

Please press the CC button to the right below the video for English subtitles.

Plus: Some clips from the filming of the season finale! (Unfortunately, they're not subtitled, but I guess you still get something out of it?). It does look rather good, doesn't it? smile.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64pxKWYzvvE

• Members

Me too! Although I suspect Måne might die... It's just a "feeling" I have, but I've talked with other fans who say the same.

The show that won the award were, not surprisingly, "Halvbroren" ("The Half Brother"):

It wasn't a surprise because the show was loved by both the critics and the audience. I can't say if the show really was any good, because I didn't watch it (the promo looks pretty good, though). I just didn't find the story very interesting (a man searching for his half brother for eight episodes (each 45 min.)? Come on!). I just couldn't see what others saw in the show, and I still can't - simply because I can't find the story interesting enough... But it was an honour for the show to be nominated!

The show were nominated for the episode of Runa dying from leukemia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HfVk5-BAJ4

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Immediately, I was a little disappointed too that they didn't show the explosion in the season finale, but I guess they wanted to end the season finale with the scenes with Eva Rosenkrantz and Mai Nguyen Voldhaug. And yes, they'll show the explosion in the season return.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

The Hotel Cæsar promo for the autumn season. Looks very, very good! Love the promo - it's one of the best ones they've ever made for Hotel Cæsar, in my opinion! smile.png

Please press the CC button to the right below the video for English subtitles. smile.png

Archived