The Justin Bieber Thread

marceline

• Members

I don't blame Bieber or Twitter, I don't know if I feel like necessarily blaming anyone, other than society at large. It's scary to think anyone would see this and decide they should cut themselves. And you end up wondering how many were already doing this and now just have another reason with Bieber, which just makes it even worse.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

"Beauty and a Beat" is really good. I've been listening to it a lot for the past week. The only thing I dislike about the song is the beat break, so I listen to a remix version of the song which has a better beat break.

• 6 months later...
  • Members

I saw the thing about him spitting on the guy in the bar on today's episode of TMZ. What a little punk. He really needs to say the wrong thing to the right person when none of his bodyguards are around. I wanna see him get ktfo like Jesse Metcalfe in that infamous video.

• Members

Jesse was flirting with this guy's girlfriend right in front of him outside of a club. I think the guy told him to step off but Jesse didn't either get it or oblige and dude knocked him flat on his ASS. Jesse got up and kept shouting, "What the FUC K!? What the FUC K!?" Highly entertaining. It was all captured by TMZ, you can find the video online.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived