Cheap21

Basketball Wives on VH1

Chris B   
On 8/8/2017 at 0:55 PM, Cheap21 said:

Oh you know we disagree. These are some sad pathetic bitches wasting so much talking about Jackie and her family which has NOTHING to do with them. Jennifer especially disappointed me with her fake crying and being all up Ev's ass. Shaunie is a fake ass friend and I want to see her DRAGGED

UW1mqLu.png

tumblr_nbtf1fBEkB1telz2no2_250.gif

[IMG] 

Anyone else want Jackie to pull a Joseline Hernandez at the reunion and f--k everyone up on stage except Malaysia and Tami? I know she aint about that life but it would give me life if she did, starting with Shaunie, Evelyn, Jennifer, Hazel, Cristen and Betty Joe

I love you but how can you be disappointed in Jennifer as if that wasn't how she was the entire time she was on? She ain't got no personality or opinion on anything other than what she feels she's supposed to think to stay on Evelyn's good side! She's always disappointed me!

Overall I'll say I loved this reunion. They covered everything and it had some good moments. They're setting themselves up for a good next season if they play it right. Keep that main cast and of the supporting players I'd make Haziel a housewife and MAYBE keep BJ as a Friend. I just hope now that they have a solid cast we don't have to suffer through half a season of trial and error. I don't want 20 friends. 

I also would say from episode one that Baller Wives is kinda a dud and the two girls from it came off better on Basketball Wives than their own show. It just felt a little boring and forced for me. 

Antoyne   

No to Hazel as a cast member. Big fat no. She got smart with Saniya, got popped in the face, and they never acknowledged it or Saniya again which was bullshit.

Cheap21   
20 minutes ago, Chris B said:

I love you but how can you be disappointed in Jennifer as if that wasn't how she was the entire time she was on? She ain't got no personality or opinion on anything other than what she feels she's supposed to think to stay on Evelyn's good side! She's always disappointed me!

Overall I'll say I loved this reunion. They covered everything and it had some good moments. They're setting themselves up for a good next season if they play it right. Keep that main cast and of the supporting players I'd make Haziel a housewife and MAYBE keep BJ as a Friend. I just hope now that they have a solid cast we don't have to suffer through half a season of trial and error. I don't want 20 friends. 

I also would say from episode one that Baller Wives is kinda a dud and the two girls from it came off better on Basketball Wives than their own show. It just felt a little boring and forced for me. 

how many times I gotta tell you, these hoes are not housewives! LOL. As for Jennifer, the difference is before she was friends with Evelyn. They had a falling out so I was hoping she'd come back differently but she fell right back into old ways. Id have preferred if her role on the show was to be allies with Tami and Malaysia instead of firmly planted in Ev and Shaunie's ass

The reunion could have been better. I hate that they didnt address BJ lying about Jackie saying the word liability. They talked about them fighting without bringing up what prompted that fight. Likely bc VH1 couldnt pull up reciepts for the reunion. I also didnt like how they didnt bring up the clip of Shaunie saying Malaysia had no substance when we all know she did. I do appreciate that they kept this to one hour instead of trying to drag it out

Everything was all about Jackie. Without her, we'd have nothing to talk about this season

I noticed that they didnt invite a good chunk of the extras to the reunion and the ones that were, didnt even get couch time

I watched Baller Wives and they definitely tried too hard. I'll watch the next episode but not sure how I feel about it

1 minute ago, Antoyne said:

No to Hazel as a cast member. Big fat no. She got smart with Saniya, got popped in the face, and they never acknowledged it or Saniya again which was bullshit.

Yes! Hazel didnt really add anything to this show.

13 minutes ago, Antoyne said:

I don't think Shaunie was comfortable having Saniya.  Saniya is very intimidating and huge - by the time someone stops her from fighting, she's already KO'd a couple of bitches.  Shaunie put her in the rear view quick!

Cheap21   

Im just gonna post my thoughts on Baller Wives in here since its a spinoff and I dont see it getting much traffic

YES, Stacy got a drink thrown on her. As a pregnant woman, thats the least she deserves. She can leave with a rain check for a punch to the face after she delivers

Jeniva had the nerve to call Stacey D-List....what are you?

So is this show gonna be like Basketball Wives bringing a bunch of random extras that arent in the main cast? Can we focus on the opening credit bitches first?

Miko has beef with Aja bc of sh-t her husband said about her. She's messy bc I feel the issue is all on her. She also shouldnt be talking about their kids. Miko's son is in a grade where they have time out yet she says she talks to him about the stuff thats going on between her and his friend's father? He's too young for that

I wasnt feeling Kijafa in the first episode but she's grown on me here.

Watched Ballers yesterday and yikes!  What a horrible inorganic show.  90% of the women are so extra in their pursuit of becoming HBIC.

And shame on anyone who would film a woman telling her 6 year old child how she doesn't like another woman and trying to explain why for SL purposes.  That was so unnecessary and shame on any parent for doing it!  So disgusting!  Besides, how are those 2 kids in the same class?  One looks about 3 years old.  Is he just really small for his age?