Cheap21

Basketball Wives on VH1

Antoyne   

Um 3rd season starts MAY 30TH!! Talk about an awesomely fast turnaround..I personally love the idea of a show not going on a ridiculously long hiatus like housewives.

Cheap21   

I looked at at the season finale from the links and BW is a great show. All the dynamics are there so I'm surprised it's so low key. I wonder if the show was on BRAVO if it would have done better ratings wise. Some of the zingers were hilarious but dang, Evelyn is ghe-tto! She's a skanky hood rat and she ain't all that either. She just looks nasty. I think Royce is really pretty and so is Jennifer. I love her weave. She needs to hook me up with her stylist. Tami cleaned up really well. During the clips she looked broke and tore up but in the finale she looked cute. And Shaunie seems so reserved especially being the creator(?) of the show. TMZ reported they were looking to replace Royce with Chris Bosch's girlfriend, lol. I like Royce so I'm glad she stayed.

Cheap, when does the next season debut?

This is filmed in Miami and could have easily been the Housewives of Miami. I definetly love this bunch better than the one Bravo did.

I love Royce too and dont want her to go. She's probably my favorite.

And wow to Antoyne. Did not expect to hear that the new season was starting so soon. Just a month away

Cheap21   

Also you'll be happy to know the entire second season cast is returning minus Susie..and I think there's two new girls?

thank god. Susie sucked and added absolutely nothing to the second season. All she did ws allow Evelyn to walk all over her which I enjoyed at first bc I hated Susie, but couldnt stand Ev towards the end

I was surprised to see Tami sign up for another season after the finale bc she said she didnt trust any of the women, but she is broke and I guess needs the money that it will bring

Edited by Cheap21

Antoyne   

Money and publicity are powerful..:) Besides she sort of ended up looking like the sympathetic one in a twisted ghettofightoutsideofarestaurantduringaparty kind of way..And she was hilarious on the reunion.

Money   

TMZ reported the girls are getting around seven thousand per eppy and Evelyn is the now the highest paid with fifteen thousand. That's actually chump change compared to the girls from the Housewives franchise.

On a side note: how many reality series end in "Wives". There's the Housewives, Basketball, Mob, and now "Wrestling Wives" is in production. Did I miss any? I think there's also Football, if I'm not mistaken.

Cheap21   

TMZ reported the girls are getting around seven thousand per eppy and Evelyn is the now the highest paid with fifteen thousand. That's actually chump change compared to the girls from the Housewives franchise.

On a side note: how many reality series end in "Wives". There's the Housewives, Basketball, Mob, and now "Wrestling Wives" is in production. Did I miss any? I think there's also Football, if I'm not mistaken.

I think you got them covered and I think Despserate Housewives is the cause of all of this. After that show blew up, it seemed as if everyone wanted to make a show catered to "housewives" bc they realized there was a market for it

Money   

Oh. my. Gawd! What a teaser!

The newest girl reminds me of Eric Snow's wife from RH of ATL. I cannot stand Evelyn and I love Royce. My only complaint about the show is that I wish these girls would cool it with the F bombs. I know they're ghetto but it's just too much. Otherwise, I'm there! :lol:

This show is fuull of so much "hoodrat in nice settings" drama. :wub:

Tami :wub:

Loves how Royce stands up for herself

Evelyn talks alot of smack, thinks she's too much, and is slutty but she brings alot of the drama.

They are so trashy. But :wub: watching