AMC: New Opening

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I REALLY don't like it. The logo going over the character shots is cheesy at best. And I miss the posed character shots. They could've at least put the character names on it, sheesh. And worst of all is the lack of pictures of past cast members.

And WOW, no Amanda or Natalia? Both are still listed as under contract in the closing credits so that's a major WTF to me.

• Members

It is very similar to that GL open and I don't like it :(

But I guess it will make it easier for those (non-existent) new viewers to understand that Jackson is a lawyer etc etc

I do like the shot of Bianca, Erica and Kendall. Best part for me.

Why does JHC always attribute everything to "environments"? It's her response for everything! She even said they killed Dixie to better ground the show's environments or something like that.

ETA: After watching it a couple more times I'm warming up to it a bit.

It would be a lot better if the album was more pronounced.

Daniel Cosgrove's shot is one of the best because it clearly was shot specifically for the opening.

Is it just me or does Sarah Glendening looks a lot like Jamie Luner in her shot?

As for Shannon Kane, it kind of looks like maybe she was part of it initially? There's a bit of free space between Brot and Madison clips.

• Members

Your avatar makes me shudder, that poop brown color, and I'd rather see the book from the top looking down.

AMC's budget must really suck, kind of funny since the move was supposed to save them money

Didn't Dallas have an opening like that with the letters going over character's like that? I know one primetime show did, was it Dallas?

• Members

I wish they would've gotten rid of the guitar riffs.

I hope they do a better job of transitioning between the last scene of the 1st act and the opening. It's so rushed and abrupt without any buildup. They need to create some tension in the 1st act. Bring back the duh, duh, duh...

Archived