Big Casting Rumor for Y&R and DAYS fans

Evan

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, Y&R will promise her some big story, just to get her to sign the contract, and then they'll start her storyline and quickly drop it, just like every other Ashley storyline Y&R has done recently.

Y&R doesn't care about Davidson or Ashley. They just don't want DAYS to regain her because they know fans like Kristen better than Ashley.

• Members

Ashley's a pure prop. I actually saw her last week (or was it week before last?) on Y&R, and that was the first time I had seen her in a while, and when I watched her all I saw was just a prop.

She needs an actual job, and I am sure that if she realised that and asked to come back to Days, then Corday and Hogan would jump at the chance.

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Nov 11 2006, 08:00 PM)

I hope Y&R does everything in their power to keep Eileen. If this is true and not a rumor, I'm sure she'll have a big story next year to prevent her from leaving.

I am all for having her have a big story as long as it has nothing to do with sperm again :P

• Members

Well, you do have to take into account that Eileen has a longer history with Y&R than she does with Days. Ashley is also a core member of a core family, the Dimera family is almost non-existent on Days at the moment, even if Stefano is returning. What would be Kristen's purpose? To meddle with John and Marlena again?

• Members

With the return of the Dimera's and the EJ rumors, the time is ripe for Kristen to return.

ED is being wasted regardless of her history on Y&R. Last year at the 40th anniversary party, there were rumors that she put out a feeler to Corday to return to Days and this was at the same time that LeAnn Hunley, Mary Beth Evans, and Stephen Nichols all expressed desire to return. We all know that SN and MBE came back so I would not be surprised. It would be a huge thing for Days and would bring many fans back I would think.

Like Drew said, they will promise her a story and two months later she will be backburnered. That is a shame and I hope Eileen is smart enough to only stay if she knows for sure she will be front burner like she deserves. She hasn't had nearly the material on Y&R that she had on Days and with Hogan there Eileen may want a piece of the action.

Archived