Days:Spoilers for wk of 11/20

• Members

SPOILERS for the week of Nov. 20:

EJ intended to sue the Salem police department for trashing his good name, forcing Abe and Roman to make an on-air apology.

Having found Tarot cards in EJ's safe-deposit box, the police finally got Celeste (who EJ had ordered to keep quiet) to admit that the cards relate to the gloved hand crimes against the Bradys, and that EJ, who is also a DiMera, may be instructed to kill someone.

Victor made a huge payment, putting Philip at the top of the list for a face transplant, part of Victor's plan to take Claire away from Shawn and Belle.

Feeling that she was badly treated by the Bradys, Chelsea e-mailed intimate photos of Bo and Billie to Hope, Steve and Patrick.

Coming: Bo makes an appeal for help in preventing a tragedy.

http://www.haloscan.com/comments/dustinsoa...nov0406/#155392

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

All sounds fantastic!

I love it when the Salem PD has to eat crow :lol:

Celeste is part of a storyline that doesn't focus on Lexie and Abe's marriage? I'm shocked! I don't think this has happened since Vivian and Ivan were on the show ;)

Glad to see Victor is getting a storyline. I was only born in the late-80s so I never got to see the real Victor. By the time I started watching, Victor had his stroke and he became soft.

Chelsea just doesn't learn. I wonder how the Bradys treated her badly. I'm sure it was nothing major and she blew it out of proportion, like always. :roll:

• Members

Victor getting Phillip a face transplant is creepy as HELL! LoL

I can see a future story already where Phillip has some crazy stalker lady after him because he has her dead husband's face and now she wants to be with him.

• Members

I agree, Philip getting a face transplant is creepy and sci-fi sort of stuff, too. I don't like that. His character has been booted around and treated like a automaton too long. Also, don't like that Celeste seems involved with EJ in any way.

But overall, I can hardly wait to see it all LOL.

• Members

Oh thanks for all the spoilers!

They all sound great to me! I love knowing soon Celeste will make a return! I am dying to know how EJ is a DiMera.

I am wondering what the Bradys do to Chelsea. Hmm.

More Victor is always good. A face transplant is creepy but will help transition the new Philip!

Good stuff coming up!

• Members

I don't think the idea of a face transplant is too sci-fi, since they've actually started doing them in real life (albiet not with the kinds of perfect results I'm sure we'll see on Phillip). It's not too farfetched to think a very, very wealthy man like Victor would ensure his son got one if needed.

• Members

I still feel like NOTHING IS HAPPENING. This is Sweeps. This all just set up and a snooze.

What is going on with the world? Looking at today's ratings, GL is going to surpass DAYS soon if it continues to do this aka nothing.

It's all great, GREAT stuff, but it's boring. I've been patient. It's been a month. Dear God. Throw me a bone.

Stories need to MOVE. I can only see Abe and Lexie have a deep talk so many times.

• Members

King-everyone does sweeps differently. Days has Bope and LUMI reunion next week, J&M in Canada and later in Italy, Steve/Kayla and him trying to save her, Victor/Philip and the reveal there, and all the EJ investigation stuff. I don't really get what you are looking for :lol: . There is always going to be talking and things like that but Days does have quite a bit going on for sweeps. Stories are moving it's just that there is not spectacular about them. It all depends on the individual and you seem to want some big adventure or event and it's kind of early in Hogan's writing to do that when his stories have just really started and are kicking into gear right now.

Honestly, what soap is doing a big event? Gh went and brought back Laura and is getting nothing. No other soap except GL has made even a push but how long will that last? I hope it does but I have my doubts as GL is only at a 2.4. I understand what you are saying but it's not like Days is doing nothing. I am sure the reunions next week will bring in something because the fanbases will be happy as hell and Thanksgiving week looks like it has alot going on. Plus, these are only some of the spoilers for that week so there is probably more. You want big parties and events and all these are is emotional reunions and good storytelling but nothing elaborate. Like I said, everyone is different and I hope you find what you are looking for but I don't agree that they are doing nothing for sweeps.

• Members
No one knows yet.

It's not sci-fi at all. Pretty soon you'll be able to do that IRL.You're really neagtive about this. Do you really expect TPTB to clean up this fast? Do you want the show to crash and burn again? If not then have some patience for Pete's sake. I respcet your opinion but I'm sorry, I'm just really tired of reading complains this soon. It's been a month like you said. That's not nearly enough time to bring teh show back. It's got to be belivable you know so I don't really get what you would like to see instead.

I'm not enjoying these spoilers or the show that much either right now, but I have faith in Hogan.

• Members

Well, I know it's way too late to kick up my heels and scream, but Hogan was the one who was sympathetic toward Philip for JER having blown his leg off and now here he goes and blows his face off .... good grief. My heart aches for the thought of any character going through this sort of trauma, and on top of that, he then will make him a machevalian villain. This is not boding well with me and Days is on tenterhooks right now. But, I will have faith and hang in for some more twists and turns and see if everything starts falling into place.

Archived