SOW: The cover we've been waiting for...

• Members

I guess I'll have to secure me a copy of this week's SOW. First of all, it is not completely craptastically photoshopped (well, without those bubble shots of Nick&Phyllis and Sheila it'd been much better still...), but more importantly seeing a dead Carmen is a joy for the viewer's eyes. :lol:

Buh bye, Miss Mesta!

But is Sheila now really posing as Phyllis? :blink: I wanted to skip spoilers form now on but feel free to enlighten me on that subject.

@CRC or anyone with SOD: I'd greatly appreciate if someone let me know what the "B&B clash" is about...

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest -JenniferRox-

*happy dance* Bye Bye Carmen! I am happy now, I couldn't stand her. I wonder who killed her? I hope not Dru, that would be to obvious. Maybe Devon? Hmm, I thought Sheila was coming back as Amber?

I was wondering what was going to happen to Jackie, thanks Q Steph.

• Members

Oh I hope Miss Carmen Mesta dies a horrible and painful death.

Something real slow...so I can enjoy it in all it's glory.

Dru better not be her killer though!

I want to do it! :lol:

So long ya man stealing sl*t cake.

• Members

First off, I'm wondering if FauxPhyllis will appear while Nick and the real Phyllis are out of town...That's the only way that she could sneak in. It would be sick if Nick was boinking Phyllis for some time and not know it's not really her :lol:

So far, I can see the suspects being:

Lily

Daniel

Devon

Jack

Neil

Dru

but where does Vicky and Sharon fit into all of this?

Guest -JenniferRox-

Thanks for posting the pic, I was looking for it. I liked how at the end of todays show they aired a promo about everyone talking about Carmen and how she could ruin their lives and all that. Everyone has a motive!

I'm intrested in this now, I think I will return to watching!

• Members

Carmen discovers Jack is the mastermind behind House of Kim. He tries to relocate her to Hong Kong, but she refuses.

Brad and Victoria fear that Carmen has discovered the truth about his past and could be a threat.

Sharon accuses Carmen of crossing the line with Neil long before Dru crossed the line with her.

Victor gets caught in Carmen's clutches when she announces she will leave town... if Newman buys out her contract.

Archived