SOW: Most FUGLY cover ever

• Members

Sorry guys, I never thought i'd nominate anyone but Maurice Bernard for gracing the worst cover ever of SOW but this just is it... Never mind Mo, you're on the cover too!

currentcover_sowlg.jpg

That picture of Hunter Tylo is freaking hilarious. I'm dying laughing!

BTW: Are Antonio Sabato Jr. (Could this be the chance for that daring Golden Retriever I found as the perfect recast some months agao!? LOL!) and Scott Seymour (I'm probably the only who likes him...) really OUT for good - or just for a one-day vacation? ;)

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hope B&B changes its mind about ASJ- I heard somewhere that he's just taking a short-term leave, and will be back. Dare I say I'd miss the eye candy? Plus, it looks like Brooke is going to be available again. That's where the show should've gone with him IMO.

As for Scott, I've kinda liked him since he came on. There's something about him that does it for me. Not sure what, as he's not the hot I usually go for him. Maybe it's because he's just okay but has the attitude that he's this stud. shrug.gif

As for Davetta, they are retarded. She is Lily, daughter of Dru.

• Members

Considering Dante is the father of Bridget's new baby, that probably wouldn't be a good idea. :lol: It would be nice to see Brooke and Bridget with men neither one has already screwed or been pregnant by, or BOTH. This mess is beyond ridiculous.

• Members

I think Carolyn Hinsey is intentionally going out of her way to put the most unflattering photos of Hunter Tylo on the cover of her tabloid-riddled rag every chance she gets. That's just wrong.

Despite insiders saying he was fired, a show spokesperson insists that it was a mutual decision for both Sabato Jr. and Brad Bell to "take a break on the character of Dante." Sabato Jr. will go off contract at the end of his current cycle.

Scott Seymour's last air date is Nov. 9 and a rep for the show says Billy will not be recast. But, a recast of Mac is in the works.

• Members

What's up with Y&R and all these recasts? I thought DS was good as Lily in the scenes I saw her in.

That pic of Hunter is hilarious. Carolyn Hinsey hatred or not, Hunter should have never gotten plastic surgery.

Archived