Ann Coulter

Scott

• Members

Ok so I know there was another topic on her somewhere but i couldn't find it so i started another one. This past weekend, my cousin Amanda, 19, and myself, 18, went to visit my grandparents. Now don't get me wrong I love both of my grandparents and so does my cousin, but as we were spending the day with them, we came across Ann Coutler's book. My grandfather, a die hard republican, was reading it. I tried to let it slide, because any time we try to have a discussion about politics it ends up very heated with a family fight. But my cousin had to say something to him. She told him that Ann Coulter is a [!@#$%^&*] who is so messed up in the head and that her beliefs are ridiculous. My grandfather proceeded to say that if all women listened to Ann COulter, the US would be a much better place. The thing that really gets me now looking back is, that my grandmother didn't even say anything to my grandfather. Without my grandma my grandpa would not be able to live, he can't cook himself food, because 'thats a woman's job'.

Ann Coulter and anyone that believes in what she spews should be locked away. I am not a woman and don't want to be one, but i believe that woman should have a right to vote and should be equal to men. That woman is just a horrible person!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She is a total nutcase. If every woman in the world followed after her, then it would end. No man would touch her with a 10 ft pole. For someone who claims to be christian spouts off a lot of hate and that goes against everything that christianity is all about. But she will get hers in the end. She is just a mean and bitter person who has a lot of issues and it shows in the way she acts. My thinking if she got some sex, maybe she would be happier, :lol: .

• Members

Just like everyone else, her views are hers and that is fine. She is no different than the Michael Moores or those types.

She does make very valid points, but the reason why she turns so many off is because she speaks her mind a little too much.

We all think things along the lines that she does, but we do not say them.

Why are her views so bad, and yours so right?

That is why I respect everyone's right to speak, but I just do not have to agree with it...right or wrong.

• Members

Just like everyone else, her views are hers and that is fine. She is no different than the Michael Moores or those types.

She does make very valid points, but the reason why she turns so many off is because she speaks her mind a little too much.

We all think things along the lines that she does, but we do not say them.

Why are her views so bad, and yours so right?

That is why I respect everyone's right to speak, but I just do not have to agree with it...right or wrong.

• Members

Ok fine i can respect that she has her views, but when she says that the wives of the men that died in 9/11 shouldnt blame the President for their death because how were they sure their husbands weren't going to leave them in the first place, is [!@#$%^&*] ridiculous

• Members

Ok fine i can respect that she has her views, but when she says that the wives of the men that died in 9/11 shouldnt blame the President for their death because how were they sure their husbands weren't going to leave them in the first place, is [!@#$%^&*] ridiculous

Archived