The Bad Girls Club

Eric83

• Members

that line was so stupid though! Ruining ONE person's life is worse than ruining an entire state? I know it wont happen but I want Nataasia to get her ass beat. Its about time someone stood up to her. She's trying way too hard to be Tanisha the sequel

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

How can you stand that beast of a bitch? Natasia is such a punk ass. Next week she finally beats on Shelly but she does it on the last day in the house so she can beat on her and then run away? That is so lame. She doesnt do anything while in the house where she has to face the reprecussions but resorts to doing it as they are leaving so she doesnt have to deal with her. Lame. Its too bad she's a beast bc the other girls needed to gang up on her and take her on together. Oh and her ass should have been kicked out the house for beating up on Tasha. It was messed up that only Tasha had to pay for that

"I run New Orleans!" No bitch, you dont! First she's trying to be Tanisha and now Natalie. Ugh!

Love Tiara! She's so hilarious. She and Angie. Those two are my faves.

• Members

OMFG that was a GLORIOUS finale & a terrific end to a near perfect season of TBGC! Loved it!

Stasi beat Shelly down Muhammad Ali style! My heart was beating so fast. I was waiting for that moment. Man that was amazing. I kind of hate that Stasi started beating her up when she was sitting down but oh well, she still deserved it for ruining her contacts!

Shelly was PATHETIC still acting like she didn't do anything to Stasi's contacts! laugh.png Liar!

Tiara laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png by far the best girl this season. I will forever miss her. She was so hysterical. I wish I could meet her!

Judi blush.pngwub.pngsad.png she really came a long way. I will miss her so much as well. Her crying was ridiculous but I still love her.

Angie. I love her to but hate that she's all buddy with Shelly now after how they used to treat each other in the beginning of the season. I rolleyes.gif at the friendship they apparently share now. I wish she could've stayed tight with Stasi/Tiara/Judi all season instead of drifting over with Shelly and her wack minions!

LOL at Cheyenne going home early. Ok I felt bad when the girls didn't want her to go to dinner with them but it was funny as hell when Tiara planned her exit laugh.png It really, kind of didn't make sense though - I couldn't believe Cheyenne actually fell for it.

Well like Tiara said, Nastasia doing things this way is her going out with a BANG! I didn't really see it as her "running away", more like beating a bitch down when she least expected it! Nastasia would've been sent home either way at any time, why not soak in as much time in the house + store up anger, then unleash it all in one big slam at the end? I loved it!

Also Nastasia was anything but a punk ass! She ALWAYS stood up for herself and got hood with whoever talked mess about her! With Shelly it was different, she tampered with her contacts and Stasi didn't find out until way after the fact. I personally thought it was genius of her to wait to beat her up.

Also Tasha payed because she hit Stasi first. Whoever hits first goes, we all know that ;-). LOL, Tasha hit Stasi first but still ended up getting pummeled HARD by Stasi in the end!

I will forever love Nastasia! One of the baddest bitches of TBGC! biggrin.png

ETA: about fights, I'm still shocked Tiara never went home after she attacked Angie in the club earlier in the season...she actually left some marks on Angie's face. How come she wasn't sent home?? Well thank god she wasn't LOL she was the best girl!

• Members

Tiara is full of quotables. From "bitch made me sprint" to "keep it cute or keep that sh*t on mute" - I will miss that girl.

Judi still remains my fave, though I wish she does find herself some self esteem.

Stasi beating Shelly up was a thing of beauty. It sure made up for me having to put up with Shelly all season.

Glad Cheyenne was chased out - by my girl, Tiara, no less.

Looks like Priscilla is going to be the Jade of this reunion by being over-the-top to make up for the fact that she was booted off and not even thought about. Such a shame because unlike her other two homies, I thought she was OK.

• Members

Cheyenne...what a dumb bitch....LOL. What the hell happened to her anyway? Clearly she realized there was no plane waiting for her at the airport. What did she do? Where did she go? I wish they had shown her there all confused realizing she got played

I also hated how Stasi threw Angie under the bus and sold her out. Im glad her plan didnt work and Shelly didnt turn on her

Judi, STFU! I loved Tiara being annoyed with all that over the top crying.

I hate her but I have to say Stasi beat Shelly good. Shelly was standing there talking sh-t after being beat and Stasi ran up like the beast she is and started plummeling on her again! I hope she gets hers at the reunion when the other girls watch the tapes. I hope Judi turns on her.

WTF, is Stasi wearing on the Reunion? She looks ridiculous as hell!

• Members

LOL!! What a great reunion show! I'm so glad there's gonna be a second half.

LMAO at the end with Stasi versus Tasha laugh.png WTH is Tasha gonna go? laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png HILARIOUS. She is such a scary bitch & will not do ANYTHING. She was the most pathetic girl this season! She reminds me of that tanned squidward girl from last season. I forget her name already. They both went on and on about how "classy" they are rolleyes.gif

lol at Perez giving Tasha his "least favorite" girl of the season trophy laugh.png

I need to see Stasi vs. Shelly round three, that little 'tiff during the reunion wasn't enough! I hope they fight again next week biggrin.png

Stasi's outfit is ridiculous but I love it! Loved her strut & loved the boots!

Tiara, Judi, Angie wub.png

I'll miss these girls. Terribly.

• Members

Wow, Shelly is a loser. Stasi even gave her a chance to get the first lick in, but she failed at that so hard that I cracked up when Stasi put her in a choke hold. Also, all that talk about her being a "bad bitch" rings hollow when she can't even check her girl, Tasha, on her homophobia. In the words of Dwight Eubanks, how dreadful.

As for Tasha, you know that you are wack as hell when I end up siding with Perez Hilton in a war of words. Judi shutting her down through Miss Voodoo Doll was a highlight of Part One of this reunion.

Speaking of Judi, she has won the prize for being my favorite Bad Girl of the season from beginning to end. (Though Tiara comes a close second for keeping it real and not cosigning any bull.)

I think I am the only viewer who had no problems with Priscilla. Yes, she hung out with those lames, Shelly and Tasha, but at least she was tolerable and put her money where her mouth when it came to whooping Judi's ass raw.

• Members

The Priscilla vs Angie fight was lame! I didnt get why they were fighting and it just seemed so bland and random. Not enough motivation to have them go to blows.

Tasha is lame too! I loved her being clowned. Perez said "I think you're confusing classy with boring" LMAO! Did you see her try to justify her whoring? "I want alot of kids. If its with 8 dads, I dont give a f--k bc I want children" Fake Skank

Stasi's music video? Awful! Girl stick to your day job. I had to roll my eyes at her come back to Priscilla saing she needs to run a treadmill. "Ive since put on some weight bc I had knee surgery" Bitch, you were thinknig on the show!

Archived