Key Links: Announcements | Support Desk

Y&R: Old Articles

DRW50

• Members

It’s also a shame that in 1994 that Aunt Jill didn’t get shipped two hell raising teens in Chuckie and Jennifer because Snapper, Chris and Sally couldn’t handle them. I can only imagine Liz just casually dropping them off at the Abbott mansion to a shocked Jill lol. 

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
12 minutes ago, soapfan770 said:

It’s also a shame that in 1994 that Aunt Jill didn’t get shipped two hell raising teens in Chuckie and Jennifer because Snapper, Chris and Sally couldn’t handle them. I can only imagine Liz just casually dropping them off at the Abbott mansion to a shocked Jill lol. 

I would love this so much!!! 

Jennifer is on the couch at the Abbott Mansion talking on the phone. Jill saunters into the house barking orders at Mamie then greets her niece. Then realizes she is making a call to London which she shuts down with the quickness.

• Members
8 hours ago, Forever8 said:

I would love this so much!!! 

Jennifer is on the couch at the Abbott Mansion talking on the phone. Jill saunters into the house barking orders at Mamie then greets her niece. Then realizes she is making a call to London which she shuts down with the quickness.

LOL! If there was ever a time to reintroduce the two that was the time in 1994.  It would have definitely given Jill a lot more to do than an umpteenth divorce from John. Plus I could definitely see Chuckie being a JT type character and have a lustful affair with an older woman(Lauren? Mari Jo?) while Jennifer would have definitely been an Brittany Hodges-type character. 

Edited by soapfan770

• Members

Hey all, I am without my computer for the next few days. So those following the blog, I won't be able to update for the next few days. I also have only November and December 1987 of the cast charts left to do and will get those up soon as well.

• Members

Thanks @will81 for all you have been doing!

Bundy1965 is adding more German episodes to the vault starting with November 1995 into 1996.  She is also adding bits of the same episodes in English when she has them, either next to the episode or in the clips folder for that year. As someone who also collected many random clips of Y&R over the years and isn't sure what's what, I can truly appreciate the time it took to figure out those dates and put them in the right order! It will make it much easier to watch in order. 

I made this playlist a long time ago with the German 1995 eps that were already on YouTube.  Eventually, I will add Bundy's (I still have to do the rest of 1986 as well). The first two episodes correspond to the 1995 daytime/primetime episodes.

• Members
1 hour ago, Bundy1965 said:

Greetings to all of you! 
I am active now, but I will probably write very little 
as I am not very good at English.

Welcome !!! And thanks for the videos...I am a YR fan and I also love "Liebe,Lüge,Leidenschaft" and searching fans with German episodes!

Edited by MissPalmer

• Members
23 minutes ago, MissPalmer said:

Welcome !!! And thanks for the videos...I am a YR fan and I also love "Liebe,Lüge,Leidenschaft" and searching fans with German episodes!

I only have german B&B and Y&R.

Edited by Bundy1965

• Members
In case you're wondering about the German title in 
the german episodes.

We have in the german language letters like ä, ö and ü. But my Phillips DVD-Player can't read them. So I use the other spelling ae, oe and ue.  It looks a little odd and the next videos I am uploading I changed it back.

• Members
2 hours ago, Bundy1965 said:
Greetings to all of you! 

Great to have you on here!!

Please register in order to view this content

• Members
On 2/16/2021 at 5:19 AM, Bundy1965 said:
Greetings to all of you! 

Thankyou so much for everything you have uploaded. Welcome to the forum

• Members

Stumbled upon this  recent Tonya Lee Williams Interview. Very insightful, and she gets pretty candid about the issues the show had around the time she left. (and most likely isn't that anxious to return unfortunately) 

Edited by YRfan23

• Members
On 2/15/2021 at 1:19 PM, Bundy1965 said:

Greetings to all of you! 

Welcome! Thank you! 

Do you know if there are any episodes of Guten Morgen Mallorca available anywhere? I haven't found any.

I guess these Y&R episodes were already available, but they were recently put on Archive.

https://archive.org/details/the-young-the-restless-february-9-1988-most

https://archive.org/details/the-young-the-restless-february-10-1988-most

Edited by DRW50