DRW50

Y&R: Old Articles

I commented on one of firehawk's videos that they should disguise the video titles. At least a few of his videos are already up on archive.org. Would hate to see a repeat of that Brandon channel where all the 98-01 videos got deleted.

Edited by ironlion

In her current SOD interview Beth Maitland states she and Eileen Davidson were at odds for a period of time and not friendly outside of their scenes. She mentions that Jerry Douglas took them to task.

3 hours ago, Paul Raven said:

In her current SOD interview Beth Maitland states she and Eileen Davidson were at odds for a period of time and not friendly outside of their scenes. She mentions that Jerry Douglas took them to task.

Sometimes i wonder what was really going on behind the scenes because all of these actors have worked on this set for years, i remember hearing eric and peter got into a physical fight

Looks like firehawk just got taken down (as predicted). At least most of his content is on archive.org. Literally just watched one of the channels videos this morning.

Edited by ironlion

12 minutes ago, ironlion said:

Looks like firehawk just got taken down (as predicted). At least most of his content is on archive.org. Literally just watched one of the channels videos this morning.

That's unfortunate. I was just looking at a video yesterday that they had posted. It was from 1998 and had Olivia, Callie,Neil dating Victoria plus Katharine vs Jill in court. It's was some pretty good content. I had wanted to check out some of the other videos he had posted.

He responded to my comment to hide his videos, i was willing to email him the link to DTS t(not post it in the youtube comments). Hopefully he/she reaches out.

SONY! Never showed classic episodes of DAYS, B&B or Y&R on SOAPnet, hardly ever shows classic reruns in daytime, and wont release its soaps on streaming...because they'd rather a century's worth of television sit in a basement vault somewhere. P&G and ABC soap fans have it good!

Edited by ironlion