Y&R: Old Articles

• Members

It always seemed like they would remember Phillip every Memorial Day...but they could have pushed back his actual death... it’s difficult to find full monthly synopses from 1975...maybe it’s more fun just to be surprised though?? Lol 

Edited by YRfan23

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

It's definitely easier to track dates from 1986 onward, since I have that French Episode guide, but 1973-1985 is still tricky especially since not knowing when the show was preempted those days, is difficult......I'm still wondering if they preempted a lot for Watergate coverage in the show's first year??

• Members

That's a good question. Actually, my friend found a website (UCLA) that has scripts from the first several years of Y&R. Here's the link:

https://oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/tf5199n9tb/?fbclid=IwAR21LTjzighz6YI3wS977UXYFVCACLZbngalPX0_uCyxiEBuA_yKlAm_UnU

If you make an account, I'm 95% sure you can fill out a request form for a copy of the scripts. There is a fee but the friend I talked to said it would probably be $15.

• Members

Thanks!  I Have that page saved on my bookmarks actually and using various 70's scripts found online that can be brought, it does help track some dates, hard to say what's 100% accurate though...

Ohh that sounds great about getting copies of the scripts! it can get pricey, but $15 isn't too bad....I wonder if they can just send them via email?