Y&R: Old Articles

• Members

No problem guys! Now we all just need to get our hands on episodes from 1979, which was one of Y&R's best years in my opinion. I'm reading the weekly synopses from the Tubmlr page and I'd give anything to see the full year! Someone out there has to have it!

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

There are audio clips from some of the Katherine ghost storyline floating Around, but I always wanted to see those full episodes too...after that twitter account with all the Days episodes from 1984-present popped up, I’m wish a similar one for Y&R one emerged with every single 70s/80s episodes!! Lol

• Members

1979 was also when all the crap hit the fan with Leslie marrying Lucas to hide the fact she was pregnant by his brother Lance. Lorie finds out and goes ape. Leslie later goes bonkers and leaves Lucas and Lorie to raise her son Brooks Prentiss. Lance is in the dark the whole time about being the father (it would be 1982 when he finds out) and Vanessa plays a game of cat and mouse with Lorie threatening to reveal all.

Nikki slept with her college professor, killed her father, married Greg Foster and joined Rose Deville's modeling agency not knowing it was a front for a cat house. One of Nikki's John's dropped dead of a heart attack and the body was dumped in an

alley.

Jill trapped Stuart Brooks who loved her mother Liz into a sham marriage by faking a pregnancy.

1979 was one heck of a year for Y&R.

• Members

I'm convinced that someday they will surface! If there's one episode I'd kill to see from '79, it's the one where Kay reveals herself to Jill by crashing through the glass terrace and orders her out of her bed!! I'm listening to that audio now as we speak and it's terrifying, I can only imagine what it looks like!

Please register in order to view this content