DRW50

Y&R: Old Articles

I think that being the "A" story contributed to that...or maybe Victor/Nikki/Jack/Ashley was the "B" story, and the David stuff was the "A"

Wow thanks! :) it's in Italian but it looks like a few full episodes...

the good thing is that I recognize some 1990 clips as some episodes I already posted in English, haha

The Italian Y&R episodes kept the original background music. From what I've seen of Italian B&B, the background music was changed.

Your welcome! :) 

they really did a good job contrasting Neil and Malcolm...I was sort of shocked how quickly he popped into town within those 2 episodes.

Before Neil and Malcolm, there was Tyrone and Jazz Jackson.  Bill Bell took a few elements from the Jackson brothers and used them for the Winters brothers.

23 hours ago, kalbir said:

The Italian Y&R episodes kept the original background music. From what I've seen of Italian B&B, the background music was changed.

It was changed in 1987-1992 episodes. Then they started to keep the original background music. 

Hilarious take off of Y&R with the redneck woman having a Victor Newman tattoo. The Y&R theme is heard a couple of times. The trailer park woman who shows up at the end kills me.

Here is a news story from 1979 on video disc players. In the scene with all the TV's in the background, you can see Y&R and what appears to be AMC playing.

34 minutes ago, yrfan1983 said:

^ at the left of the reporter's head at the 1:00 mark? Could that be Derek and Suzanne?

Yes, that's who I thought it was. 

God, what I wouldn't give to see episodes from the 1977-1983 period. Someone HAD to have taped them....I've never even seen a single scene of Derek or Suzanne ever.

Edited by ltm1997