Y&R: Old Articles

• Members

Here's a video from my show this week! I judge a contest called Drag Me To Fame and this week the challenge was soap operas so I recreated a scene from Y&R with Drucilla and Lillie Belle. I wish I had the full thing, but only managed to get the first half. Here it is:

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yes the song went perfectly. I was happy the crowd enjoyed it and surprisingly a lot of people knew what I was doing even though I was the only one who did a daytime soap. Victoria also was my tweet about it and she retweeted it twice and also talked about it. I was happy to see that. 

• Members

Lilibet said in an interview in recent years that when she decided to quit, Bill Bell was upset because they were in the middle of a big story and he loved writing for her and had long range plans for Patty. Andrea Evans was quickly hired after her popular stint on OLTL to fill the role. Her portrayal of Patty was a bust and the character was off the show in a year.