DRW50

Y&R: Old Articles

1 hour ago, Nothin'ButAttitude said:

I'd just prefer they kill Patty off. There's just too much detriment surrounding that character; she needs to be retired. 

I agree. No matter how much I prefer legacy characters to be preserved if possible, the idiots in charge destroyed Patty beyond repair, and she is no longer a viable character.

41 minutes ago, vetsoapfan said:

I agree. No matter how much I prefer legacy characters to be preserved if possible, the idiots in charge destroyed Patty beyond repair, and she is no longer a viable character.

She's a mustache twirler now. She needs to die if this show wants to restore any sort of realism to this show. If I had my way, I'd add Victor to the list too. 

Khan   
3 hours ago, Nothin'ButAttitude said:

I'd just prefer they kill Patty off. There's just too much detriment surrounding that character; she needs to be retired. 

Agree.  I'm trying to think of a way to make that happen, though.  Maybe she hangs herself at the sanitarium?  Or a fire breaks out and she perishes from her burns and smoke inhalation?  However it happens, though, I wouldn't want it to be one of those sudden escape/hostage/shootout situations.

Edited by Khan

15 minutes ago, Khan said:

Agree.  I'm trying to think of a way to make that happen, though.  Maybe she hangs herself at the sanitarium?  Or a fire breaks out and she perishes from her burns and smoke inhalation?  However it happens, though, I don't want it to be one of those sudden escape/hostage/shootout situations.

Maybe some fatal illness can off her or she dies while doing something redeemable

1 hour ago, SoapDope said:

Andrea might be worth a retry or recast with a soap veteran capable of redeeming the Patty character. I wonder what Krista Tesreau would be like ? I only saw her as Mindy on GL, but I read viewers hated her on OLTL. I also like Teri Ann Linn who played Kristen on B&B

I could see Krista and Teri Ann as other characters 

25 minutes ago, Khan said:

Agree.  I'm trying to think of a way to make that happen, though.  Maybe she hangs herself at the sanitarium?  Or a fire breaks out and she perishes from her burns and smoke inhalation?  However it happens, though, I wouldn't want it to be one of those sudden escape/hostage/shootout situations.

I'd be all for her committing suicide or dying of some ailment. A fire is too tempting for these writer reverse it and try to do the story that Bill Bell did all them years ago w/ Kay's cellmate dying and people believed it to be her. Nope. I need to see Patty succumb to whatever as morbid as it sound. Also, I need her organs to donated immediately. No way would I want any loose ends b/c they'd be tempted to rewrite/undo it.

1 minute ago, Nothin'ButAttitude said:

I'd be all for her committing suicide or dying of some ailment. A fire is too tempting for these writer reverse it and try to do the story that Bill Bell did all them years ago w/ Kay's cellmate dying and people believed it to be her. Nope. I need to see Patty succumb to whatever as morbid as it sound. Also, I need her organs to donated immediately. No way would I want any loose ends b/c they'd be tempted to rewrite/undo it.

They could have Paul find a letter or some such dying wish that he connect with Steven again, who for some retconned reason had been exiled from the family.

2 minutes ago, Bright Eyes said:

They could have Paul find a letter or some such dying wish that he connect with Steven again, who for some retconned reason had been exiled from the family.

@Nothin'ButAttitude that's why I want Patty to die of a disease or an ailment 

6 minutes ago, Nothin'ButAttitude said:

6 hours ago, Bright Eyes said:

My 2 eyes need to see Patty die so that if they dare try and undo it, fans can call them on their sh-t. Paul can find the letter after that, but (again) my 2 eyes need to see Patty breathe her last breath. 

3 hours ago, Nothin'ButAttitude said:

My 2 eyes need to see Patty die so that if they dare try and undo it, fans can call them on their sh-t. Paul can find the letter after that, but (again) my 2 eyes need to see Patty breathe her last breath. 

And have it cued to this

3 minutes ago, DRW50 said:

There are some surgery photos at the start of this. 

To think both ladies aren't with us anymore. So sad....I am sure Joan and Jeanne are laughing it up in heaven sayin see we don't need plastic surgery anymore.....LOL

Edited by Soapsuds

SoapDope   

Timothy Gibbs was only 23 here and he looks much older. Victoria was a stunning woman. I wish more of her Y&R work as Leslie would surface. 

46 minutes ago, SoapDope said:

Timothy Gibbs was only 23 here and he looks much older.

Some people don't age well or look older than their age. I was just watching Tennis for Africa and Bill Gates is participating and I thought he was around 80.....well he is 61.....damn...he is not aging well at all. I know people older than him who look so much younger than him.

SoapDope   
On 4/29/2017 at 10:00 PM, Soapsuds said:

Some people don't age well or look older than their age. I was just watching Tennis for Africa and Bill Gates is participating and I thought he was around 80.....well he is 61.....damn...he is not aging well at all. I know people older than him who look so much younger than him.

I know what you mean. Some people seem too look older or mature quicker. Tim seemed to go looking about 15 to 35 in a period of 5 years.