Y&R: Old Articles

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I was just now watching those and I didn't even know you posted them LOL! I wish the episodes from the following promos would surface (along with the ones you and I just posted today):

Is the woman in the last promo Suzanne Lynch??

• Members

I wish some complete scenes/episodes of Nikki's stormy marriage to Greg Foster would surface. They had some knock out drag out fights. I remember reading in the synopsis for 1981, that Nikki was so desperate to hold on to Greg, she got him drunk on margaritas and put him in her bed during their divorce proceedings. When he came to they had it out and he called her a devious bitc*. She said she was going to tell the judge they made love. Also when she started working at the Bayou he saw her act and he rushed up on stage and covered her with his coat. Some bar patrons beat him up. I guess that promo of Greg in the hospital is when that happened. 

• Members

Yes, Nikki was a handful to say the least. Nikki & Greg married in the summer of 1979, by November/ December she was already screwing up their marriage by getting involved with Rose DeVille's modeling scam.It was a cover for a prostitution ring . A would be trick who told Nikki he was an agent tried to rape her and he died in the hotel room of a heart attack as he was banging on the bathroom door for Nikki to come out. Nikki, Rose, and her partner Vince dumped the body. A young petty thug was caught going through the victims pockets and was accused. Greg was assigned to defend him. Nikki started lying to Greg and when it all came out in court, Rose and Vince sent their thugs after Nikki & Greg. They shot Liz by mistake and she almost died. Those 1980 promos of a pissed off Greg is what that is about. Nikki ran off and joined the cult with Paul. Paul had gotten April pregnant with Heather and refused to be a Dad. He wanted her to have an abortion and she refused. Peggy Brooks went undercover to expose the cult and help Nikki and Paul, and she was locked in the shed with rats crawling all over her.  

• Members

I didn't know most of that! and I just re-watched those promos, I was rooting for Greg when he was giving Nikki hell! It's funny cause I usually feel bad sometimes when Victor unleashes his wrath on her, but she was just a mess those earlier years so I'm glad it looked like Greg didn't back down from unleashing his fury....

I really wish there were full 1973-1983 episodes around....sigh....

Please register in order to view this content