• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Great Episode!

Please register in order to view this content

it's amazing how this was still such a strong era for the show overall!

The Victoria scenes were heartbreaking.......though I thought for some reason she lost the baby earlier in the year.....but her and Cole were very heartfelt together, as I usually think they were more at each other throat's this particular years....I think I forgot how much I loved HT's relationship with JM as well....

Watching Nick here, annoys me even more that they allowed (or he's allowed) Nick to become a grown frat boy.......there's no way you would think that could happen at this point for Nick......even at a younger age he seemed a lot more mature......I won't get into how much I miss the old Sharon since I think I say that enough.....but I agree it was confusing at the one part where someone who sounded like her talked with Alice on the phone......btw that was unexpected when Millie fainted....I do agree though that it does remind me of Molly and Sheila.....I spent the whole scene thinking if Millie was gonna talk or not, since she didn't say much.....

Rare to see Jack with Grace.......Always think JG was better here then Donna later on.

I was actually surprised to see Nina show up....I don't why, but I always think that though Tricia Cast didn't leave till 2001, Nina really didn't have a lot to do her final years, so it's always nice when she pops up.

Nice to see more of this Carl story.......even though it's disappointing how it went.....If Carl is still alive or more importantly the actor, I really wish he would come back, though that might be asking a lot...

• Members

By this time Nina was definitely a supporting character. She'd mostly react about Tricia and Ryan. By the time of the book story with Tomas and the unflattering haircut I'd started to phase out of watching.

Brett Hadley still had credits as of 2015. It was never the literal ending of the Carl return story that bothered me as much as the way it was written  it just felt dropped. 

I was never a big fan of Gareis but she was better in these years, before she became Donna Duck.

• Members

Hi everyone!  I've been lurking for a few months and finally created an account. I'm so happy to find this community.   I've been a YR fan since I started watching at the age of 11 in 1983.  I remember my first episode because it was so dramatic - Jack Abbott was rushed to the hospital after being shot!  I also remember Lauren publicly daring Traci to wear a bathing suit.

My favorite Y&R actresses are Deborah Adair and Lilibet Stern - I'm obsessed with their portrayals of Jill and Patty.

Thank you all for sharing the wealth of videos.  I've watched so many already... working my way through chronologically and currently on May 1990.  Loving the Katherine/Marge story, and anticipating the debuts of the Barbers and Sheila