VH1: Mob Wives

Sylph

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh Cat this week was even better as Nora got her double teamed by both Renee AND Pia whom proceeded to kick her azz. My god that Nora is AWFUL! I thought her saying to Renee that she wishes she lost her kid was bad but this week she shouts out in public "Your father raped you everyday!" WTF does that? I cant any woman would make such accusations like that and if it is true, to use her rape in such a malcious way to hurt and rip her apart. I didnt like Renee at first but I fully supported her going in on the attack. And her acting like she's better than Pia bc she only stripped for 5 months? 5 months, you still stripped bitch. Here are some highlights from fight night

tumblr_m7a3z021dO1qcnzaso1_500.gif

tumblr_m7a3z021dO1qcnzaso2_500.gif

tumblr_m7a3isdoYD1qcnzaso1_500.gif

tumblr_m7a38x7PBu1qcnzaso3_250.giftumblr_m7a38x7PBu1qcnzaso4_250.gif

tumblr_m7bnmi9by61rvcv3do1_250.giftumblr_m7bnmi9by61rvcv3do2_250.gif

tumblr_m7bnmi9by61rvcv3do3_250.giftumblr_m7bnmi9by61rvcv3do4_250.gif

tumblr_m7aidaA97V1r7r1l7o3_400.gif

tumblr_m7aidaA97V1r7r1l7o1_400.gif

tumblr_m7aidaA97V1r7r1l7o2_400.gif

• Members

OK, I NEED to see this!

I am behind an episode or two. But I will catch up.

Nora is a bi-polar psycho -- almost as psychotic as her father. I'm sure he was a great dad, playing ball with her in the front yard when she was a kid and whatnot, but he was also a brutal killer. He was Sam Giancana's lackey and SG was like Saddam Hussein in mobster terms.

• Members

I don't like Nora and do think she's crazy especially when she starts going on and on about the wine she's "making," her attempt at reincarnating her dead father and how she wants to drink her father and feel him inside of her. YIKES! But I think Renee is much worse. The wanabee Drita attitude just doesn't work with her painfully flat midwestern accent and her eyebrows that must be a foot apart from each other. Plus she seemingly works at the Sunglass Hut but for old people.

And I'm sorry but that party was so planned, staged, and executed by the producers. It was Christina's freedom party but only like three people outside the show actually came. And when the drama didn't come initially (because Nora left in a huff), they begged her to come back and then immediately started to egg her on and then pummel her. Nora looked like a heavily medicated deer in the headlights at that party.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Super Trailer for new season! Yay that Big Ange is back. I was worried she was done in favor of her spinoff

tumblr_mfpisgiW951ql5yr7o1_r1_500.gif

New girl is psychotic! Doesnt look like one to be messed with.

Looks like Carla turns on Renee. For some reason it doesnt look like i will be liking her this season

• Members

She looks like a bad male impersonator of Jennifer Lopez. Her armpit area is not attractive. Girl needs to wear sweaters.

Looks good. No fights or threatening to beat someone with a wrench, however? The preview is so vague on who Carla and Renee are bitching about.

• Members

She looks nice in motion in that gif but that photo... fug as hell.

Carla & renee are just two people who should not be friends period... they were bitching about something on Twitter the other day and then Renee is all don't air dirty laundry on Twitter and to come around and then Carla is all put a pot of tea on because she was on her way. I'm so damn confused I don't even know what to do. I only watch for Drita (and Big Ang) but I swear if they give Drita a spin-off then i can finally quit this mess.

• Members

I am all over this show like white on rye! If only to watch my Drita and my Big Ang. And Renee. Always have a soft spot for Renee.

Carla and her hubby looks good. Is it wrong that I find her ex insanely hot?

Karen and Ramona :rolleyes:

Archived