VH1: Mob Wives

Sylph

• Members

Lord, forgive me, but I wanted to reach through my TV, slap the piss out of Renee, and tell her to "snap the hell out of it". I can't stand her hysterics and I'm mad that I have to sit through another episode of her hollering about "what she's going through" next week when she constantly puts this crap on herself.

On another note, I was happy to see a lighter and carefree Drita out at the club (even if she punched that poor guy). wub.png I hope she doesn't let her rustiness discourage her from having fun as a newly-single lady.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Finally Mob Wives appears to be returning to something like S1 after the misery of Renee's nervous breakdown. There was a moment there when I thought about not watching anymore, it was all too exhausting and draining to watch. However, my love for Big Ang and Drita won through. Honestly, these two are amongst my favourite reality TV divas of all-time. Up there with Lisa Vanderpump and Russian Natasha from America's Next Top Model. Heck, I even love Drita's rapping skills which is a total shock as I am against any reality TV wife singing on principle.

However -- and this is probably because I am biased -- the hatred spewed towards Drita has got to stop. Ramona sounds like the world's biggest idiot every time she does a voiceover VT talking about "I'm gonna take that bitch down." And Karen's cousin moaning about how jealous Drita is of Karen's life? Oh heffa please. There is nothing in Drita's words or comportment to suggest that she even gives two shits about Karen's life involving "a Signature beauty line called Luminesque" and a condo on Suicide Alley. Good for Karen that she's making a life for herself and her cute daughter but this "Drita is the root of all evil" thing is a complete delusion at this point. If anything, Karen and Ramona are jealous of Drita.

I'm going to give Mob Wives Chicago a shot, of course.

• Members

First of all, Big Ang's face when her botox doctor told her "less is more." :lol: :lol: :lol:

That photo of Drita in an evening gown is amazing and makes her look like she's channeling Dynasty. I love her blinged-out hoop earrings in that shot. LMAO at Rapping Drita.

• Members

OMG, is that an official VH1 promo?! That is the funniest and most inventive thing I have seen in years. LOL at Drita as Brunnhilde!

Now, I love all the New York accents, prob because I was born there (and yes, there are differences -- Carla was born and raised in Brooklyn and sounds different from Drita's hardcore Staten Island tawk). But Ramona's voice in that promo is like nails on a chalkboard.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Did anybody see this sham of a Mob Wives: Chicago? I'm five mins in and I don't know how much more I can take of this. It seems so fake and THIS was the best they could come up in Chicago? The daughters, nieces and what not of all these ""alleged" criminals. I think the only ones I somewhat like are Pia & Leah.

Nora is bat sh!t crazy... Pia needs to get her out of her life pronto.

I think I'll stick with the originals - since no one can compare to my girl Drita and Renee when it comes to making me laugh.

• Members

I've taken a peek at this show in the past and it never did anything for me. I also happened to see a bit of the reunion and I must say that Big Ang is possibly one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen on my TV!

What did she look like before? I was absolutely mortified!

ANDREA

• Members

Ang actually looked really beautiful before she had so many surgeries. I don't think I still have her pictures saved on here when she used them as her Twitpics to show people but you can probably Google search it and they'll pop up somewhere. idgaf I love her period -- f**ked up plastic surgery and all and I can't wait for her spin-off and when Drita comes and hangs at the Drunken Monkey.

Archived